Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Real Steel

Real Steel

Well, I just got round to watching this, and... why did it get as much hate as it did? Sure, it was cheesy, but, it's undeniable, it was fucking awesome.

I really enjoyed it. I would watch it again. Maybe I don't know what I am talking about. Why was it terrible?

Re: Real Steel

Real Steel looks like nothing but a complete-shit-laugh-fest. Seriously it looks so bad it's laughable.

I will probably never watch this movie and not give any fucks about it. GO AHEAD CALL ME IGNORANT.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

You love robots, you just looked passed the unbearable corny aspects because robots are the shit. Honestly, it was a family movie so I cant bash it for its horrible plot, but they advertised it to be super epic which it really was not.

[spoiler:1tc04t9d]Not to mention the kid finds the 1000 pound robot in the junkyard at the bottom of a 100foot muddy slope and somehow manages to bring it out...by himself.[/spoiler:1tc04t9d]
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

Well I take your point. I do agree actually that the trailer seemed to make it out to be this epic amazing thing and there wasn't even a single bit of epic music.

And yeah it had occurred to me as I was watching that he kind of... fell off a cliff and was literally untouched. Oh well, he was sahved by da robut guiy.

I know when I am beaten. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Krustalien

Well I take your point. I do agree actually that the trailer seemed to make it out to be this epic amazing thing and there wasn't even a single bit of epic music.

And yeah it had occurred to me as I was watching that he kind of... fell off a cliff and was literally untouched. Oh well, he was sahved by da robut guiy.

I know when I am beaten. :c
    Lol, you aren't really beaten. It's still a movie so it's just an opinion, if you liked it it's totally fine. Don't be so worried by us Krusty.
    Slubberdegullion = Pivotelite.

Yeahhh it's one of those movies I'm ok with but can't be bothered to see again.
    The movie wasn't awful, it was just a really basic plot enacted by some very generic narrow characters.

Its pretty straight forward, and pretty pointless.
    Finds robot, turns out to be pretty good, looks like its gonna get beaten in every match, wins the end.
    Also the ending for pretty cheesy, they didnt win but still. Even if there is no GOOD ending possible for that movie, the whole plot was shit anyway.
    [center:1nw5ibyf]
    AnimatorX - Join us![/center:1nw5ibyf]

was gonna post about this movie a while ago.

this is a great film.
    so amazing, it has a great plot to it and everything man.
    cba to say anything else lmfao.

DUNGiful >> Milkshake >> .Dave >> Dyker