Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Enthusiast Sir Grape Soda's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,233

    The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

    [youtube:2p16u7c5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKPiHYJc54[/youtube:2p16u7c5]

    To be honest I completely forgot about this movie after the whole Avengers thing.I can understand that with the whole Avengers and Dark Knight Rises hype but yeah.Anyways I'm excited for this movie now and I must say this trailer looks really nice.That one bit about small knives really cracked me up.The Lizard is in this movie and from what I see, this is the same Lizard as the concept art they had.I honestly don't like the design for this Lizard but if he plays his role good then I wouldn't care that much.One thing though which I don't like is that these trailers show a bit too much.I mean I watched all the trailers and I now have a good idea on whats going to happen in the movie...thats not a good thing.

    Anyways I like the direction that they're going in with this Spiderman.Unlike the other ones, this one has Peter Parker as a more happy and comedic guy instead of being all serious and emotional.I hope this movie turns out good, but I can't say I'll enjoy it as much as I should since the trailers kinda spoiled some stuff for me.

    ~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

    My Youtube


    DDC12 Preview

    Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast Oliver's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,091

    Re: The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

    That looks cool in my opinion, I'll definitely watch that.

  3. #3
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

    There was a lot of speculation that this would suck but that looks pretty damn entertaining to me.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast Sir Grape Soda's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    There was a lot of speculation that this would suck but that looks pretty damn entertaining to me.
    I can understand why since they wasted all that time with the other 3 movies and just restarting.That and how it never really showed the guy acting much in the trailer.

    ~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

    My Youtube


    DDC12 Preview

    Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

  5. #5
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grape Soda
    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    There was a lot of speculation that this would suck but that looks pretty damn entertaining to me.
    I can understand why since they wasted all that time with the other 3 movies and just restarting.That and how it never really showed the guy acting much in the trailer.
    It's a different spiderman film. Made by a different company, with a different cast. There are changes. He's been in other things, he's a good actor. I think he's in percy jackson and the lightning thief which I thought was pretty good.

  6. #6
    Enthusiast Sir Grape Soda's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grape Soda
    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    There was a lot of speculation that this would suck but that looks pretty damn entertaining to me.
    I can understand why since they wasted all that time with the other 3 movies and just restarting.That and how it never really showed the guy acting much in the trailer.
    It's a different spiderman film. Made by a different company, with a different cast. There are changes. He's been in other things, he's a good actor. I think he's in percy jackson and the lightning thief which I thought was pretty good.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that.Percy Jackson was pretty darn cool but I personally didn't like the guy's acting.

    ~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

    My Youtube


    DDC12 Preview

    Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

  7. #7
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    1,999

    Re: The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

    WRONG GUY.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •