Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

[youtube:2p16u7c5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKPiHYJc54[/youtube:2p16u7c5]

To be honest I completely forgot about this movie after the whole Avengers thing.I can understand that with the whole Avengers and Dark Knight Rises hype but yeah.Anyways I'm excited for this movie now and I must say this trailer looks really nice.That one bit about small knives really cracked me up.The Lizard is in this movie and from what I see, this is the same Lizard as the concept art they had.I honestly don't like the design for this Lizard but if he plays his role good then I wouldn't care that much.One thing though which I don't like is that these trailers show a bit too much.I mean I watched all the trailers and I now have a good idea on whats going to happen in the movie...thats not a good thing.

Anyways I like the direction that they're going in with this Spiderman.Unlike the other ones, this one has Peter Parker as a more happy and comedic guy instead of being all serious and emotional.I hope this movie turns out good, but I can't say I'll enjoy it as much as I should since the trailers kinda spoiled some stuff for me.

~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

Re: The Amazing Spiderman Trailer #3

That looks cool in my opinion, I'll definitely watch that.

There was a lot of speculation that this would suck but that looks pretty damn entertaining to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    There was a lot of speculation that this would suck but that looks pretty damn entertaining to me.
    I can understand why since they wasted all that time with the other 3 movies and just restarting.That and how it never really showed the guy acting much in the trailer.

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grape Soda
    I can understand why since they wasted all that time with the other 3 movies and just restarting.That and how it never really showed the guy acting much in the trailer.
    It's a different spiderman film. Made by a different company, with a different cast. There are changes. He's been in other things, he's a good actor. I think he's in percy jackson and the lightning thief which I thought was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grape Soda
    It's a different spiderman film. Made by a different company, with a different cast. There are changes. He's been in other things, he's a good actor. I think he's in percy jackson and the lightning thief which I thought was pretty good.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that.Percy Jackson was pretty darn cool but I personally didn't like the guy's acting.

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Enthusiast

WRONG GUY.