Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

Nightwish: Imaginaerum Movie

[youtube:2gyq6otj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U84fhOqqRBY[/youtube:2gyq6otj]

DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN. NEVER HAVE I FELT SO MUCH WANT WITHIN MY FRAIL BODY. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, DO IT NOW.

Re: Nightwish: Imaginaerum Movie

Serious brofist action man! Been a fan of Nightwish for years now. Bought several albums, watched hundreds of YouTube videos, etc.

Imaginaerum (the album) is fantastic! I made a thread about it when it came out. I love it. It's just so wacky. Nightwish have changed a lot over the past 5-7 years, and this latest album really demonstrates their abilities as entertainers as well as artists.

Amazingly I can't seem to find a solid answer to when/whether the movie has been released yet. They have released the album, a documentary, a different form of the album or something, and loads of other things. Amongst the jumble of releases I don't really know what is going on. I'd be surprised if the movie were already out there, as a self-confessed NW junkie this is rather embarrassing for me. D:

Banned

Mannnnnnnnnnnn. I loved the Imaginaerum album. Definetely seeing this when
    it comes out.

Enthusiast

I've been listening to Nightwish since... I wanna say 2007. They are the sole reason I started listening to music seriously, after hearing them in a Final Fantasy flash animation, loooooool.

So yeah, I'm completely obsessed with them too D: I know all the lyrics to eveeeeeeeeeery song they made by heart, except for a few on Angels Fall First and Century Child. Ghost Love Score, Poet and the Pendulum, Planet Hell, Creek Mary's Blood, Sacrament of Wilderness... unf.

The official website says August 17, 2012, btw.

http://www.imaginaerum.com/

Enthusiast

The movie just came out today in theaters, but I haven't heard any news yet of whether or not it will be played in the U.S.

Has anyone here seen it yet? And if so, what did you think?