Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Yes or No.

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think they should make another movie.

3 18.75%
  • No, the series is fine where it is.

7 43.75%
  • I really dont care.

4 25.00%
  • FLAME!!!

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Transformers 4? Yes or No.

Alot of us have grown to love TransFormers. Its a original yet great take on the comics and toy line. When the first real movie came out (2007 I think?) almost everyone went to see it. When number two and 3 came out (Revenge of the fallen, Dark of the moon.) It was better, these were not just needless sequels, they were important to learn more about the history of the robots. The idea that Ipods, cell phones, and computers came from studying NBE1 (Megatron) was great.

Most of us were probably upset to hear that this series may be over since Micheal Bay said Dark of The moon was the last one.
    And thanks to the new, equally great movies (The Avengers. The Amazing Spider Man, etc.) TransFormers have slowly but surely began to fade away. Which most of us don't want to see happen. But it's not likely that any one will step in to reboot the series or continue it. Theres plenty more stories that could be written, like, Unicron. So for those of us DD that love TransFormers, do you think there should be a sequel? Dont answer with "Yes!" or "Totally" tell us why or why not you think transformers 4 should be made.

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Re: Transformers 4? Yes or No.

Honestly, you're the only person I know who thought the sequels were better than the first instalment.

Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman
    Honestly, you're the only person I know who thought the sequels were better than the first instalment.
    Lol, yep, thats true, I honestly think Dark Of the Moon was the best one. But saldy you did'ent answer, so what do YOU think?

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Banned

The first one was the only good one in my opinion. The rest
    sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul Goodman
    Lol, yep, thats true, I honestly think Dark Of the Moon was the best one. But saldy you did'ent answer, so what do YOU think?
    I already voted.

Veteran Enthusiast

First was best, like majority of other movie sequels and their prequels.

Personally I found the movies kinda pointless.I mean there were a bunch of weird contradictions to the whole thing.
    There be some spoilers so yeah.
    [spoiler:15e87kcn]Like in Dark of the Moon, Sentinel Prime made a deal with Megatron that would involve the revival of Cybertron.Ok two things wrong with that:

1. Why would Megatron make a deal to revive Cybertron with Sentinel Prime if he went to earth to find the allspark? They said it themselves that the allspark could have brought back Cybertron...the whole deal was pointless right there.

2. If Megatron and Sentinel came to an agreement...then why's there still a war? I mean at the time Sentinel was the leader of the Autobots because this had to take place a long time ago.I mean if the leaders come to an agreement then there shouldn't be a war.

Another thing...they said that they wanted to enslave the humans to help build Cybertron again...what would be the point in that? I mean Megatron was unintentionally frozen for what looked like hundreds of years...back then the humans wouldn't have much technology in the first place.

And ANOTHER thing is what they were doing during the movie...they were KILLING humans...yeah...I want to enslave a race...why not just kill them off?

Finally...the end of the movie...I mean Sentinel is about to kill Optimus and Megatron saves him and offers a TRUCE...and what does Optimus do? He kills Megatron which I'm gonna call bullshit for.I mean Optimus got his ass whooped and even lost an arm.Megatron was pretty much ok yet Optimus is able to just run up to him and kill him so easily? The whole thing was bullshit...since when did Optimus turn into some sort of killer...I mean he's always portrayed as peaceful except when there's a threat but there was no threat with Megtron...he wanted a bloody truce.And theres where he turns to Sentinel...Sentinel pleads with Optimus that he just wanted to bring back Cybertron...its in his biology...its how he was designed but nope...Optimus killed him too.[/spoiler:15e87kcn]

Honestly enough...Michael Bay pretty much butchered the lore of a great series...and I wouldn't be surprised if he just made yet another pointless sequel.Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if he went all "Land Before Time" and shits out a Transformers 10 where Megatron is revived yet again for another bullshit reason.

~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

First one is barely passable as a movie but I still hate it, and the sequels are worse in every fucking way. Not only should Micheal Bay never ever make another transformers movie, he needs to stop direction or change his way of direction entirely, especially with the way the TMNT movie seems like it's going to pan out. Yes, he has made some great movies (IE: The Rock if you hate that movie you're a lame man, hell, if you're that guy you could even contest Bad Boys), but he hasn't made anything interesting or worth watching in a long time.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad Shadson
    First one is barely passable as a movie but I still hate it, and the sequels are worse in every fucking way. Not only should Micheal Bay never ever make another transformers movie, he needs to stop direction or change his way of direction entirely, especially with the way the TMNT movie seems like it's going to pan out. Yes, he has made some great movies (IE: The Rock if you hate that movie you're a lame man, hell, if you're that guy you could even contest Bad Boys), but he hasn't made anything interesting or worth watching in a long time.
    the island is also a great movie. but yeah no, fuck transformers. I literally can't stand the fucking movies. they all seem like one long punch in the dick.

Quote Originally Posted by GARRUS
    the island is also a great movie.
    Yayyy I love that movie <3

I still really like the first Transformers movie, don't like any of the sequels though. Still, I would probably watch a fourth. If it were to turn out bad I really wouldn't mind, I feel pretty neutral about the series at the moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast