Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TDKR Discussion [Spoilers]

Just saw it, 8/10 but didn't live up to the hype generated by TDK.

Spoilers
    ---------
    [spoiler:28tnqgdh]Had a major :OO moment when I realized Batman was dragging the bomb really low so he could jump out[/spoiler:28tnqgdh]
    [center:2ip4lcj2][tn=300:2ip4lcj2]http://i.imgur.com/ZlNjl.gif[/tn:2ip4lcj2][/center:2ip4lcj2]

Re: TDKR Discussion [Spoilers]

Just use this thread as a general discussion thread. Even if the title says spoilers, still use the spoiler tags.
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Just saw this film! And wow!

[spoiler:1gdlkpl9]I kinda feel let down because of the hype and how much I've been waiting for this movie, so it feels like it should have been better - although I'm sure when I watch it again I will change my mind. I think the best thing about the film was pretty much Talia (?) and how unexpected that was (although I had wondered about it).[/spoiler:1gdlkpl9]

Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    Just saw this film! And wow!

[spoiler:3107ho6u]I kinda feel let down because of the hype and how much I've been waiting for this movie, so it feels like it should have been better - although I'm sure when I watch it again I will change my mind. I think the best thing about the film was pretty much Talia (?) and how unexpected that was (although I had wondered about it).[/spoiler:3107ho6u]
    [spoiler:3107ho6u]I called that she was bad from the beginning. She was too innocent.[/spoiler:3107ho6u]
    I was surprised when I found out Tom Hardy played Bane, and that he's only 5' 10". Christopher Nolan left a lot to work with.

As for the movie, I loved it. I wanna go see it in imax now.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

I just got home from watching it and this movie was just amazing.

[spoiler:30hgb2ja]I just loved how everything came together.

Bane was just plain menacing.I mean when Batman first fought him he got his ass KICKED but what I loved about it was that Bane broke Batman not only physically but psychologically.I mean he took everything him.For some reason I think that the script would have had the Joker doing this kind of stuff but since Ledger died they had Bane do it and added a few twists to it and personally I loved it.

Christopher Nolan has brought this trilogy to a very satisfying end for me and it makes me think that there might be a follow up movie starring Robin.[/spoiler:30hgb2ja]

~Credits to YongWalRang for the Signature <3~

My Youtube

DDC12 Preview

Nobody commenting on your thread? Feel free to PM me for some CC.
    Thanks Sharpshooter for VIP <3
    Thanks Firo for MyFiles <3

I was incredibly disappointed. The movie just had really wonky pacing, and all of the sets just had this pristine, fake look to them. It really sucked away all of the immersion.

[spoiler:1z2s2lys]Also how the fuck Bruce live from being nuked? They probably wrote him to die in the script, then they were like "wait fuck our typical movie goer demographic cant handle major characters dying, shoehorn a scene where he lives even though he got fucking nuked"[/spoiler:1z2s2lys]

But back to the pacing issue. The movie was paced way too fucking fast. Like the first half of the movie every scene felt like it was rushing like hell to get to the next. Then after [spoiler:1z2s2lys]Bane detonates the bomb thing[/spoiler:1z2s2lys] the pacing slowed down like hell and months passed and the movie finally takes its time even though its a overplayed ticking bomb plot now? I dunno, just weird.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    I was incredibly disappointed. The movie just had really wonky pacing, and all of the sets just had this pristine, fake look to them. It really sucked away all of the immersion.

[spoiler:2naajrcf]Also how the fuck Bruce live from being nuked? They probably wrote him to die in the script, then they were like "wait fuck our typical movie goer demographic cant handle major characters dying, shoehorn a scene where he lives even though he got fucking nuked"[/spoiler:2naajrcf]

But back to the pacing issue. The movie was paced way too fucking fast. Like the first half of the movie every scene felt like it was rushing like hell to get to the next. Then after [spoiler:2naajrcf]Bane detonates the bomb thing[/spoiler:2naajrcf] the pacing slowed down like hell and months passed and the movie finally takes its time even though its a overplayed ticking bomb plot now? I dunno, just weird.
    To your first statement:
    [spoiler:2naajrcf]He jumped out well before it exploded and had it on autopilot. Plus... he&#39;s batman, come on[/spoiler:2naajrcf]

To your second statement:
    [spoiler:2naajrcf]Your obviously entitled to your opinion, but I couldn&#39;t disagree with you more. I thought it was paced really well. For example how Bruce failed the first few attempts at the jump. If they were going to rush that they would have had him make it on the first or second try.[/spoiler:2naajrcf]
    Only thing that has ever really annoyed me about the trilogy is his fking voice when he's batman.
    [spoiler:2naajrcf]this isn&#39;t a car[/spoiler:2naajrcf]
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

I feel like it's the weakest movie in the trilogy, but I still loved it. Bane was an awesome villain, but between his respirator and Christian Bale's Batman voice, I couldn't understand anything anyone was saying, lmfao.

Haven't watched it yet, but...
    [spoiler:17t5v1lt]I find it hard to believe anyone even opens these spoilers.[/spoiler:17t5v1lt]

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Psyclon
    I feel like it's the weakest movie in the trilogy, but I still loved it. Bane was an awesome villain, but between his respirator and Christian Bale's Batman voice, I couldn't understand anything anyone was saying, lmfao.
    Is this an issue people actually have? I feel like you've got to have serious brain damage to not understand Bane and Batman in this movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast