Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Cloud-Jim Gurthie

[youtube:n32f85rv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xls_H2FLJow[/youtube:n32f85rv]
    Ive been listening to this nonstop while animating, not the most interesting song, but while im animating I don't need much to listen to, just something to occupy my brain.
    Just thought I would share it with you guys and see what you think of the song.

Also:

[youtube:n32f85rv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EugH6eNlw[/youtube:n32f85rv]

Pingu

Re: The Cloud-Jim Gurthie

This is a bump, it's perfectly relevant and timely though so relax.

Just started playing Sword & Sworcery today. Coincidentally I'm playing the soundtrack at the moment, it's so wonderful. The Cloud is pretty good, really I like these tracks. I've actually been listening to plenty of Jim Guthrie since I heard this soundtrack was good, he's a great musician

Re: The Cloud-Jim Gurthie

Quote Originally Posted by Stickid
    This is a bump, it's perfectly relevant and timely though so relax.

Just started playing Sword & Sworcery today. Coincidentally I'm playing the soundtrack at the moment, it's so wonderful. The Cloud is pretty good, really I like these tracks. I've actually been listening to plenty of Jim Guthrie since I heard this soundtrack was good, he's a great musician
    I agree, Sworcery was the best game I played on my iphone, and the music was partially what made it so great. I've been listening to "How we get older" a lot as well. Think I might post a link.

Pingu