Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Courage: The Cowardly Dog

I'm sure everyone remembers the old show on Cartoon Network, Courage: The Cowardly Dog. It ran for four seasons, each season containing thirteen episodes. It was sadly cancelled in two-thousand-two.

Discuss...
    [center:2soyb3xw]ALWAYS ANIMATES

NO SKILL
    [/center:2soyb3xw]

Re: Courage: The Cowardly Dog

This used to be my absolute favorite show when I was younger, I still watch it anytime I see it on.

I didn't watch it a lot, but I do remember hating the grandpa. Also, there's a scene where he's working at a sex line, but I obviously didn't notice that when I was little.

Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    I didn't watch it a lot, but I do remember hating the grandpa. Also, there's a scene where he's working at a sex line, but I obviously didn't notice that when I was little.
    Wait what episode was this haha?!

I love Courage the Cowardly Dog, possibly one of the only good shows on the old Cartoon Network before it became nothing but live action bullshit and Ben 10. There was also Ed Edd n Eddy which was awesome as well; however, Courage holds a place in my heart because it truly scared the shit out of me when I was little. More in particular, King Ramsey's Curse episode and the Freaky Fred episode.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Veteran Enthusiast

i loved that show though there was one scene that scared me as kid still scares me a bit to be honest.
    "return the slab or suffer my curse" that shit still creeps me out a bit lol

Absolutely loved this show, It got scary at some parts i mean when i saw little the antagonists looked creepy as hell and always did crazy ass things but after it all i couldn't help but smile at the end. Goodness the shows you see on Cartoon Network these days are plain retarded. The only really good shows i bother to watch are Adventure time and Regular show and The amazing world of Gumball, none of the that Ben10 Omniverse crap.
    Youtube|Thread|Dragons|Twitter|League

This is why you don't let Ninjas play Dodge ball

Quote Originally Posted by Faded
    Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    Wait what episode was this haha?!

I love Courage the Cowardly Dog, possibly one of the only good shows on the old Cartoon Network before it became nothing but live action bullshit and Ben 10. There was also Ed Edd n Eddy which was awesome as well; however, Courage holds a place in my heart because it truly scared the shit out of me when I was little. More in particular, King Ramsey's Curse episode and the Freaky Fred episode.
    I was wrong actually, it's not from Courage, it's from Rocko's Modern Life. Don't blame me, it's been a long time ago.
    [youtube:7zerldb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyNa_NsMR_4[/youtube:7zerldb0]

Veteran Enthusiast

the one episode where some guy controlled people as puppets. That scared the fuck out of me.

Thought I'd leave this here:

right in the childhood.

Enthusiast

This was my absolute favorite show as a kid, right up there with Ren an stimpy, Catdog and Samurai jack.

"The things I do for love"

Quote Originally Posted by Blot
    the one episode where some guy controlled people as puppets. That scared the fuck out of me.

Thought I'd leave this here:

right in the childhood.
    I don't get it... stupid Blot! You made me look bad! *puts on mask* OOGABOOGABOOGA!

Anyways; I recently heard, they were going to air a new season in spring of 2012. I don't know why they never went through with it. Don't believe me-- here's proof...

[youtube:35llp6fz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNIgv3XAYs[/youtube:35llp6fz]
    [center:2soyb3xw]ALWAYS ANIMATES

NO SKILL
    [/center:2soyb3xw]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast