Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

How do you blow of steam through media?

We all get mad, pisssed, destructive...So rather or not you just wrecked your new car, or deleted Adobe flash cs6 because you bought it in digital form instead of waiting two weeks for them to mail it to you, so now your fucked....Or any other way that gives you the desire to beat your next dood neighbor (frowned upon in all states) then what do you do? You head bang to some heavy metal? Watch a horror film or action film? animate/d?aw? Watch Po?n....Play GTA? How do you exp?ess your ange? through MEDIA? Film, game, music.....
    Fo? me, I prefer to headbang to metal before beating my neighbo? and then animating
    (notice all the backwards "R"s..I am happy to inform you that Korn will never again use dubstep he already said so, so my Rs will be like that for a while.

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Re: How do you blow of steam through media?

WHY. JUST STOP ALREADY.
    See You Space Honkboy...

Neo

Re: How do you blow of steam through media?

Dude, I swear there was something like this before, eack, you do too many of these topics, and I really don't understand this one. I don't express anger through media, I'll probably just punch a pillow of something.

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012