Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast
    An ancient ravine on an abandoned planet, tending to the daffodils

Pink Floyd: The Wall (film)

Oh my god. Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOD.

I just saw this movie in it's entirety for the first time a few days ago. I loved every second of it. I was blown the eff away. The acting, the animation, the minimal approach to dialogue, everything. It was amazing. I'm going to stop trying to describe just how awesome it was, because words will never do it justice.

If you haven't seen it yet, and you're into dark, surreal art films, you're missing out.

Re: Pink Floyd: The Wall (film)

Favorite album of all time, one of my favorite movies. One of my favorite scenes visually is when Pink is in the pool, and the camera pans from his feet to his head really fast over and over while he thrashes around, making it look like he's falling. Always thought that was a great effect.

Dedicated Member

The only thing I didn't like about the film was how they did Stop, I love the simplicity of the piano on the original album, and the fact that they did it a capella in the film annoyed me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    Quote Originally Posted by Zesty
    How come the Enderman looks so much creepier in this screen-shot
    than in the actual game? Seriously...
    Because he's a nigger

It's pretty good, I just don't really care but for a few songs off of The Wall. If you're into Pink Floyd and movies, you might like Live at Pompeii. They play a bunch of pre Dark Side stuff live, very cool stuff.

[youtube:a4zl94wr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1yxNjU7u_8[/youtube:a4zl94wr]

It's also on netflix for better quality.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]