Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Eack1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    *Stabs you with a pen*
    Posts
    409

    If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    DD's first if you laugh you lose challenge, Spider Man memes, I did not create this videos, but I find them funny, remember, if you luagh you lose.
    [youtube:28c48tfl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KitN8J5HuAM&feature=related[/youtube:28c48tfl]
    AND
    [youtube:28c48tfl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwZwKRY_aQE[/youtube:28c48tfl]
    Also, these are kind of like my Signature meme reaction faces, so dont be surpised if I start using them to flame idiots.

    "Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

  2. #2
    無駄な人生。美しい人生。 tenks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ///////////
    Posts
    1,919

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Also, these are kind of like my Signature meme reaction faces, so dont be surpised if I start using them to flame idiots.
    Yeah..
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

    スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

  3. #3
    ℋope
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,996

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    YOU A BEING VERY COKY FOR CHRISTIAN

  4. #4
    Senior Member Eack1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    *Stabs you with a pen*
    Posts
    409

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    Quote Originally Posted by wittyusername
    Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Also, these are kind of like my Signature meme reaction faces, so dont be surpised if I start using them to flame idiots.
    Yeah..
    Yeppers, Im taking on a new age of "WHAT THE FUCK NOOB?" memes. And since Ive been here for OVER two months, I am no longer a noob...Let the fun begin...

    "Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Eack1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    *Stabs you with a pen*
    Posts
    409

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferion
    YOU A BEING VERY COKY FOR CHRISTIAN
    Indeed.

    "Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

  6. #6
    無駄な人生。美しい人生。 tenks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ///////////
    Posts
    1,919

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Quote Originally Posted by wittyusername
    Quote Originally Posted by Eack1960
    Also, these are kind of like my Signature meme reaction faces, so dont be surpised if I start using them to flame idiots.
    Yeah..
    Yeppers, Im taking on a new age of "WHAT THE FUCK NOOB?" memes. And since Ive been here for OVER two months, I am no longer a noob...Let the fun begin...
    FAHNY MAYMAY XD

    That sounds pretty cool, can i join your so-called "new age"?

    What do I have to do?
    Be mentally ill or twelve years old? I can try that.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

    スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

  7. #7
    ℋope
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,996

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    I want to participate aswell if it's okay.

    DEM FONNY GÖRMENS

  8. #8
    Senior Member Eack1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    *Stabs you with a pen*
    Posts
    409

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    You both can but you have to grow a sense of humor! And perhaps some

    "Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

  9. #9
    無駄な人生。美しい人生。 tenks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ///////////
    Posts
    1,919

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme

    All I sense is a lock.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

    スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

  10. #10
    Senior Member Eack1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    *Stabs you with a pen*
    Posts
    409

    Re: If you laugh you lose, Spider man meme


    "Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •