Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Star Wars: Episode VII Announced (2015)

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/10/30/t ... t-for-2015

I am so pumped for this. I never thought I would hear this news.

2015 is going to be an amazing year for movies. The Avengers 2, Avatar 2, and a new Star Wars movie are going to release. Bring on 2015.

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Star Wars: Episode VII Announced (2015)

Fuck avatar 2 because avatar one fucking sucked! And personally I fucking hate this news It's going to ruin the Saga imo, I'm an avid star wars fan and don't want to see the storyline get lost or the films just getting downgraded into shit. Although this is just a paranoid perception, Disney might make them even better then all the current star wars films.

One advantage I see out of this is the fact that I could become an actor and become the new Jedi Knight in one of the future movies fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty neutral about Star Wars Ep 7, but I am fairly excited to see what a closer relationship between Lucasfilm and Disney will do. Lucasfilm contributes to some pretty amazing video and audio effects, while Disney has always excelled at likable family films. They've already worked together plenty but this transaction will bring them closer and hopefully make even more entertaining movies.

If Star Wars is to continue, I'd like to see some films with as little George Lucas involvement as possible. He made some great films in the 80's but I definitely feel like he lost his touch with his latest trilogy.

Huh, that's something I never saw coming. I can't say I'm too excited for it though, I much rather liked the idea of the series being finished. It's a cult classic by now, not something that is so easily taken up by a big commercial company. Seems more like a money-making ploy than anything else. Hm.
    Honestly, 2015 sounds like a shitty year. Avatar was somewhat bad, and I can't imagine a second one being any better. And Avengers was just silly. But I guess I shouldn't judge before they're actually out.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

No. They need to stop this. I've had enough of these fucking sequels. The only sequels which are better in my opinion is Star Wars V and VI and Terminator 2. Cars 2 fucking sucked dick. There was that fucking shit remake of Karate Kid etc etc. I've had enough of this bullshit constant sequel and remake crap.

Oh and Jaws: The Revenge is one of the worst movies and sequels.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

^This
    How about movie producers get some new ideas and concepts, instead of taking old ones and wearing them thin.
    Keep it fresh dammit.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

Veteran Enthusiast

I don't see why you guys are so anti this idea, already writing it off before it has even started being produced. Honestly, it has got a huge chance to fail, but there is a slight chance for a great, movie. Talking to one of my friends today, he said the 7th book and such are so much better then the first 6. Disney have a better chance of making it better then what Lucas could have, the guys a fuckhead.

When it came to the Avengers Disney just threw money at Marvel, I wouldn't expect them to play a huge role in this movie, really.

The difference between Marvel and Lucasfilms is that Marvel still owns the creative rights. Disney owns every aspect of Lucasfilms. Well fuck.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Eh, I've never been a Star Wars fan because the movies could just never capture my interest. I must say that I am a bit intrigued to see what Disney and Lucasfilms can produce for the fans. The only thing I fear is that they will tone the whole theme of the series to make it more wholesome for the family otherwise it'll open a brand new can of shitstorm.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Avatar was over-rated as fuck and was horrible.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast