Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 46 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Annie May and Mango.

Annie May and Mango.

Every shitty niche entertainment is getting it's own thread, so fuck all ya'll, it's anime time.

Discuss what your watching, rate, hate, debate, recommend, all that fuzz.

Just finished Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sunukai and *NEXT. Was pretty fun to watch, a bit clichee at times but I guess that's what they were going for.

Don't know what to read? Read Willio's manga-guide
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

ℋope

Re: Annie May.

I don't watch anime, I always preferred manga to anime. Mind to tell me what's so fascinating about anime to you?
    I like the style and everything, but for me it's much more relaxing to read the stories.

1. I've lost control of my life. 2. The writing can be surprisingly good at times, imo better than what they sell as 'masterspieces' at cinemas etc.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::

Big Boss

right now i'm watching steins;gate, upotte, baccano, ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai, and railgun s1.

i was pleasantly surprised by how good psycho-pass, robotics;notes, and a few others were. can't wait for the upcoming shows next season.

I like some anime. I dislike 99% of people who like anime.

Quote Originally Posted by tenks
    1. I've lost control of my life. 2. The writing can be surprisingly good at times, imo better than what they sell as 'masterspieces' at cinemas etc.
    p much this. I don't watch a lot of anime but I'm some-what fascinated by a lot of the story telling and characters along with some very interesting art styles. Haruhi for example. The characters are great and relate-able (some of them) and the story is quite intriguing, along with the way they tell it.

Veteran Enthusiast

I love anime Im watching darker than black atm after I was planning on watching black lagoon,baccano monster,fate stay night,rosario vampire and some others

Veteran Enthusiast

I watched High School of the Dead and I found it fairly entertaining. But I stopped watching.
    I've watched DBZ a million times and Avatar too, but I guess they don't really count as proper anime.

I don't see the big appeal of anything else.

I'm not a huge anime fan, I loved Death Note, and Chobits, and Azumanga Daioh was hilarious, but my favorite anime of all has got to be Angel Beats, Angel Beats changed my life, and I mean that, it's really amazing, great story, and the best animation quality I've seen in any anime, and it has really good music in it too, the ending almost made me cry.

___
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashed
    tl;dr: The forum is dying, so is pivot

Veteran Enthusiast

Thinking of watching the entire Naruto (INcluding Shippuden) series due to my friends getting me, used to watch the Original but forgot everything about it.

I love Avatar the last airbender and Afro Samurai, regardless of the fact they are both american tributes to anime.

If Yu Gi Oh counts then i love that too. I've watched a bunch of random episodes of random anime series like Bleech and stuff, but they seem much too obsessive to get into.

EDIT: I also love the fight scenes in Samurai Champloo! Got to get more into that!

Page 1 of 46 123411 ... LastLast