Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Last.fm|Listen free music with internet radio and the largest music catalogue online.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, or if there is a thread for this kind of stuff, so, yeah...

So, Last.fm is a website that registers what music you hear, like, everything! You can also discover a lot of artists and stuff, see what's you music compatibility with your friends and etc. I did this so we could see what other member hear and etc, so, yeah, here's the link: Last.fm - Listen to free music with internet radio and the largest music catalogue online. All you have to do is install a plug-in, manually or by downloading the scrobbler from the website.

Also feel free to add me if you create one or already have an account: iheartstarwars music profile.
    Last edited by jota; 02 Jul 2013 at 05:07 AM.

I could have seen it being posted in the media section.

Also:

Since our musical compatibility is SUPER, I went ahead and sent you a friend request!

And for anyone else who'd like to see what I'm listening to at times: Deimos's Last.fm profile
    v The Thread v

It's in my signature. Add me if you want.

Also paste your taste, gogo.

I'm into electronic, experimental, shoegaze, indie and ambient, including:
    A Place to Bury Strangers, Health, My Bloody Valentine, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Soft Kill, Queens of the Stone Age, Boards of Canada, Deerhunter, The KVB, The Knife, Baths, Amon Tobin, Brand New, Isis, Girlfriends, The Microphones, Death From Above 1979, Flying Lotus, Swans, Autolux, Beach House, Onra, Starfucker, The Meeting Places, Have a Nice Life, Whirr, Animal Collective, Tobacco, Prefuse 73, InfinitiRock, No Joy, Mogwai, Man or Astro-Man?, The Blue Angel Lounge, Modern Baseball, Ride, Neutral Milk Hotel, Desert Sessions, Liars, Killing Joke, lovesliescrushing, The xx, Mint Julep, Burial, Tropic of Cancer, Sonic Youth, Failure, Crystal Castles, Bondage Fairies, Radiohead.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/t3nks
    Last edited by tenks; 02 Jul 2013 at 12:06 PM.
    スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::

スリップノット「I A M N O T H A P P I E R T H A N Y O U」::