Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Banned

From Death To Destiny

Their new album is out! I am honestly enjoying this album greatly, and hoping to pick it up soon. It's cool to see the new direction AA is heading in.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Gary; 06 Aug 2013 at 05:02 PM.

I've never been a big Asking Alexandria fan. When they came through with Whitechapel, my friends and I only stayed 3/4 of the way through their set before bailing. However, I've found "Killing You" to be a pretty good song. None of their other work has caught my attention like their new song has.
    v The Thread v

Banned
    the new album is out!

Just gave the album a listen through, and overall, I found it to be a pretty good album. In my opinion, much better than Stand Up and Scream. Stand Up and Scream wasn't bad, I just didn't find it all that intriguing, none of their material made me want to give it a second listen through aside from "The Final Episode".

From Death to Destiny, however, had more to it that caught my attention. I thought "Don't Pray For Me" was a strong opener, "Killing You" had a great clean vocals and I loved the rhythm behind the harsh vocals in "Poison".
    v The Thread v