Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

All Hail the King

So I just finished watching the first part of season 5, and damn that show is good. Beaking Bad is one of the best shows out there, if not the best imo. The ending of episode 8 just made my head expload.
    DO NOT OPEN IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, SPOILER ALERT
    Spoiler:
    When I saw Hank's face, realizing that he's Heinsenberg when seeing that book and then finishing the first half of the season just leaves you desperate for another episode right away. The most shitty part about that is that everything was starting to get better.
    What I was pissed of about was that they killed so many persons, including a child so that they wouldn't be caught, and then that stupid book gave it all away, fuckin shit that is.

So yeah, I totally recommend everybody who likes a show with an awesome story to watch Breaking Bad.

Feel free to discuss about this show and etc. If you say anything about the storyline that is a potencial spoiler, please put a warning!

Oh yes, Breaking Bad is incredible. I've been waiting rather impatiently for the second half of season 5 to air. After I finished watching the latest episode, I remember sitting there for several moments staring at my black screen taking it all in. "holyfuckholyfuckholyfuck".
    v The Thread v