Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Are you going to see this movie?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • No I think this movie is going to freaking blow, and Im not going to see it, EVER.

1 9.09%
  • No, this movie is going to freaking blow, but i am going to go see it though because everyone here thinks it's cool and always talks about it.

0 0%
  • Yeah Im gonna go see it and I think it wil be fun to watch.

5 45.45%
  • Im gonna go see it because I think it's cool, and like it.

0 0%
  • Im just gonna see it, just because.

1 9.09%
  • who cares.

1 9.09%
  • I would go see it, but have no money : <

3 27.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackass 2 D : /

Jackass 2 D : /

Okay so this movie actually looks to be worse than The Blare Witch Project and the sequel Blare Witch project...TWO!!!1!!!, and holy shit the first Jackass how shocking.
    This is looking to be one of the dumbest freaking movies ever made, hope they don't tie bottle rockets to thier dicks again, or put shockers between thier ass and nuts, but wait they'll be to busy letting fat chicks jump on them and dodging bulls on a giant teeter toter, wtf is this movie WAIT, It's not a movie at all it's 90 minutes of faggots acting retarded, seriously they come up with things that a competent 5 year old could come up with. This movie is probably going to appeal to the 'Punk Rockers' which are lame now, and people who pose as skaters. Well to the point I wanted to know how many people agree that this movie will be one of the worst ever made, since the first, and if any of you are going to see it on Friday.
    Also I would rather go sit through Open Season rather than this gay shit, atleast it has Martin Lawrence and Ashton Kutcher in it, better than an idiot barfing up a work from his nose for the 800,000th time. I also hope this tanks at the box office...

I'll leave this up for 7 days, just to give it a week.

Discuss.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Dedicated Member
    Alright, there is a problem with your statement . The reason people like the JackAss movie's are, because the people are so idiotic . Yes, I'm going to go see this movie because, anybody with even the mildest sence of Dark Comedy would love this movie .
    Thanks for the avatar/Signature, Ober.

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    M'kay... looks so god damn sexy
    BloodyBuddy says:
    Yes, Trogan men were so sexy.
    Simon - 300 is the sexiest film i've ever laid eyes on says:
    Yeah, specially in their tight pants...

lol, I was actually thinking about this at school today, and realized that some of the things they do are funny but the other things are going to just be plain retarded, I mean I somewhat enjoyed the first one, but come the fuck on bottle rockets on their dicks where did they get that idea from?
    But I enjoy watching wee man skate board in a panda costume
    so It probably will be funny in some places but ya know it's just some of those really stupid ones that bug me.
    I probably wont go see it wither way becasue I dont have the money <<
    becasue Im trying to buy a whole bunch of other things right now, Bully for one, and a new Video Card from my brother for 100 bucks, I know he's charging me wtf?!
    but he is trying to get the 7950 for himslef so do the math there if you know how expensive they are...
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]

Enthusiast

Gonna see it because I laugh my ass off at other's expenses.

Want a sig like the one above? I am taking requests in my thread here...

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Silvereye
    Gonna see it because I laugh my ass off at other's expenses.
    Thank you. I was about to bitch Frylock4 out for saying nothing excpet how gay-ass-fag-fuck-shitty the movie would be, but then he corrected himself. I find Jackass hilarious. Some stuff is gross, some stuff is stupid, and some stuff actually IS funny.

And it won't tank at the box office, that's for sure.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro

yeh

Im definatly going to see it. Why are you against them. Its so funny to see what dumb and dangerous things people will do just to get famous. I would never look up to them but it is one of the funniest things out (jackass in general, not the movie because i havn't seen it.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Enthusiast

Re: yeh

Quote Originally Posted by fraz_mctag
    Why are you against them. Its so funny to see what dumb and dangerous things people will do just to get famous.
    That's your oppinion, but a lot of people wish jackass didn't exist. : (

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Inbetween your face and the computer screen
    I am probably gonna wait till it comes out on dvd cos i am tryin to save for a new amp and i don't have the money

Please download my podcast from http://www.adamandjoe.tk or http://www.adamandjoe.wordpress.com thanks

SA
    Enthusiast

Haha. The first movie was great. Just to the fact that they're complete arseholes. So I've got to see the 2nd one. If it has anything like the Old Shopliffter, I'm sold.

Not against anything here, just was saying the first movie was kinda moronic, I kinda laughed at it when I was in 5th grade the first one, but some of the things I just found flat out stupid and un funny, I never really got into the show and then when they actually started doing funny things they stopped making it and put Wildboyz on : /
    I watched that one time and saw Chris hanging over a crocodile or alligator in a thong filled with something dont remember what though <<
    dont want to remember much either, If they actually try to think of funnier things than getting smushed by a fatass bitch and wrapping up thier dicks in duct tape maybe Ill invest the 15 dollars to go, depending on what I hear about it over the weekend...
    And just for the sake of Jeff not bitching me out I am almost wishing this was locked : <
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast