Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Enthusiast

Band Ideas and Tryouts.

Hello, I intend for this to become quite large.
    Heres the rules.

If you play an instrument, and you are interested in recording and playing over the internet post a clip and what band you would like to be in. I will list the first bands you can apply for. Post your instrument and band you would like to be in, as well as a clip of you playing your instrument.

Metal
    Punk
    Jazz
    Techno
    Surf Rock

Any other Ideas for bands are apreciated. I might come up with some user bars if this takes off well. Thanks.

Dedicated Member
    lolol i wouldnt post a video of my band playing a gig...im too lazy..but were 80s punk..none of that nofx mxpx crap....wer like minor threat sex pistols and misfits, and we dont have a record deal but we do a gig like 3 times a month which we get paid large sums of money(not actual concerts but clubs and bars n stuff like that)

Nofx are from the 80s Incase you didnt know.

Enthusiast

Good good. But you're missing the point of this thread. Its for the users to interact with each other and record parts of songs writen and then put them all together. So I intend for there to be a few bands on this forum. Please people give me some feedback.

Dedicated Member
    ..yeah i kinda get that but im too lazy to post some of my footage....yeah ill only comment on ppls videos from now on

Enthusiast

Yes, but you are still missing the point. Please read what I said before. Posting footage and commenting on videos isnt part of it. Jesus blimey dont people pay attention any more?

jeffkw: the answer is no
    Baha: good luck man

Enthusiast
    Sorry to add to the idiotic posts here, but is this an instrument only thing or can i post some of my vocals too?
    edit with asnwer then i will edit with clip, ty

EDit-ok well im going to bed now so i aint singing a whole song, i'll do it tomoz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

I might do something. I just need to buy a mic.

Enthusiast

Vocals are excepted to. Wilio If you dont have a mic and you arent going to sign up for anything then please dont post here. I want to keep this thread as organised as possible.

I also need some one to make up a user bar for each of the bands I have listed above. Also remember, Ideas for bands are greatly apreciated. Thanks.

I didn't say I wasn't going to. I said I'll do it when I'll get a mic tomorrow.

Enthusiast

Well you should have signed up for something in your first post. Enough cluttering now.