Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Hostel 2 :O

Hostel 2 :O

I actually wasnt even aware it was coming out this year until I saw teh trailer before Saw 3 started.

Looks great, the first was awesome, the trailer was so sick not by like blood and stuff, but just by the words It starts by saying "In America, there are (Not sure but it was like) 3000 people shot everyday, "Another 2000 are stabbed.....Americans have no imaginations" It is said in a different language don;t know waht it sounded like actually, something European though..
    But after it says that, it zooms out to this fucking wall of like torture instruments, guns, knives, blunt objects, drills, chainsaws, ya know wtf ever you can kill people with, sounded awesome, cannot wait to see this, more anticipating to me than Saw 3 was :O .

Anybody seen this trailer, or want to see it?
    Has anyone here even watched the first one?
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Dedicated Member
    lol you just love torture movies.... i might see it. the first one was boring but i heard the name "quenten tarentino" so i ran to the movies.
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

Nu uh >.>
    okay, so they are good
    and fairly interesting...
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]