Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Enthusiast Kazza's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    brazzers
    Posts
    2,468

    house of wax POSSIBLE SPOILERS

    i just saw this recently on dvd. it was really good and a bit freaky. i believe its a 15.

    i gave it 8/10 )

    anyway if anyone has seen it you know the bit at the end were the house melts anbecause theres a massive fire? well my friend told me one f the crew that was filming that actually dide. i dont believe him tho. he's a liar liar pants on fire.

  2. #2
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Nouvelle-Écosse
    Posts
    2,323
    he probably is lying but hey, how would i know.

    the thing i didn't get about this movie was how in the hell was that guy with the messed up face so pro at killing? seriously, how he killed paris hilton took some serious skill.

    [add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558

    Re: house of wax

    Quote Originally Posted by omygodimonfire
    i just saw this recently on dvd. it was really good and a bit freaky. i believe its a 15.

    i gave it 8/10 )

    anyway if anyone has seen it you know the bit at the end were the house melts anbecause theres a massive fire? well my friend told me one f the crew that was filming that actually dide. i dont believe him tho. he's a liar liar pants on fire.
    Do you speak english? Good grammar isn't a bad thing, you know. I never saw this movie, because from the previews it looked shit.
    I'm gay.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast Kazza's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    brazzers
    Posts
    2,468

    =

    yeah the paris hilton kill was class. but i couldnt understand how the evil dude turned them into wax.

    i liked the fact after he turned them into wax the people they attacked were still alive.

  5. #5
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Nouvelle-Écosse
    Posts
    2,323

    Re: =

    Quote Originally Posted by omygodimonfire
    yeah the paris hilton kill was class. but i couldnt understand how the evil dude turned them into wax.

    i liked the fact after he turned them into wax the people they attacked were still alive.
    Didn't he just hold them still in some iron rig and then pour wax on them?

    [add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

  6. #6
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Error Code 409823
    Posts
    966
    ok... didnt he say no spoilers? =P
    anyway, its pretty simple when you actually see whats going on.
    heh...paris hilton... lol

  7. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    up your....finger
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by hotari
    ok... didnt he say no spoilers? =P
    anyway, its pretty simple when you actually see whats going on.
    heh...paris hilton... lol
    he said possible spoilers. i like house of wax 8/10





 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •