Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Young Buck

Fanatic Enthusiast

Young Buck

..::** Young Buck **::..

Albums:
    1. Straight Outta Cashville - 2004
    2. T.I.P - 2005
    3. Thuggin' Til the End - 2000
    4.Da Underground - 2004
    5. Case Dismissed - 2006
    6. Buck the World - 2006
    - Album coming out soon, possibly November 28 2006

If you're curious about what song are in his albums that I mentioned, here's a link
    http://www.google.com/musica?aid=oAIcGW ... 10&start=0

About Young Buck and Stuff:

Young Buck (born David Darnell Brown) was born March 15, 1981. He refers to his style as "Dirty South rap," as he is from Nashville, Tennessee. Despite his non-commercial image, he has had large success in sales.

Early Years
    Young Buck began rapping at the age of 12 with street members including Erik Jacobson, a street friend and was in a studio two years later. He also began selling drugs at age 13. Older hustlers would refer to him as a "young buck," (slang for a rookie), and the name stuck.[1] When Buck was 16, he got a chance to perform for the Cash Money Records CEO, Brian “Baby” Williams. Young Buck engaged in rap battles against younger members of the label, including future rapper Lil' Wayne and Adry Oakley aka Young Pharoah. Williams was so impressed with Buck that he offered him a contract with Cash Money Records. Buck accepted the offer and dropped out of school at the age of 16 and relocated to New Orleans. He met many Cash Money artists while there. He met BG, Juvenile, Mannie Fresh, Lil Wayne, Baby, & Turk. He would remain helping build up the group for the next four years, until he decided to return home.

Around this time, Buck partnered with rapper D-Tay signed to Next Level Records, releasing Thuggin' Til The End. Young Buck became unhappy with his record deal, breaking it off and joining ex-Cash Money Records rapper Juvenile and his UTP label. Buck began to tour with them and while on a business trip to New York City, he met Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, and 50 Cent. Shortly thereafter, Buck was signed to G-Unit Records by 50 Cent. His first major appearance was on 50 Cent's multi-platinum record Get Rich or Die Tryin' on the track "Blood Hound".[2] It should be noted that Young Buck had not yet switched labels when the song was recorded, as UTP is mentioned several times.

G-Unit
    His first solo album Straight Outta Cashville, an allusion to the famous N.W.A. album Straight Outta Compton, was released on August 24, 2004. It debuted at #3 on the Billboard charts and featured artists The Game, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Lil' Flip, D-Tay & Ludacris. The album would eventually go platinum, selling over 2 million records worldwide.

On November 16, 2004, Santa Monica police released a warrant for Buck's arrest in relation to a stabbing incident at the 2004 Vibe Awards. Dr. Dre was assaulted by Jimmy James Johnson, and Buck jumped in to support Dre. Videos showed Buck lunging at Johnson with what appeared to be a knife in his hand. Buck was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. He surrendered to police on November 20.[3] It was believed that he had stabbed Jimmy James with a knife, but DNA evidence and photographs showed that the knife did not belong to the G-Unit rapper. The weapon that Young Buck brandished was actually a fork. The charge of assault with a deadly weapon was dropped. The verdict was reached on December 12, 2005 and Buck will now only face three years of probation and eighty hours of community service instead of up to eight years in prison.[4] His sophomore album, set to be released in 2006, is called Buck the World. He was interviewed after his court meeting and stated that his sophomore album will not be titled Buck all Y'all or Bad Influence, as was previously thought. Buck is rarely seen in any G-Unit music videos.

Cashville Records
    Young Buck had recently become the president of his newly created label imprint called Cashville Records also known as G-Unit South. There is currently no word on what record label it will be distributed through, he is still looking for a good deal. [5] Artists on the label are D-Tay, Lil' Murda, Hi-C and newly signed C-Bo.[6] Together D-Tay, Lil' Murda and Hi-C make up a group called 615[7], which is named after the area code of Buck's hometown, Nashville, Tennessee. Lil' Scrappy is considered to be in G-Unit South, but is not officially signed to Cashville Records.

Hip-Hop Beef
    Ja Rule

On the track 'Black Gloves' he calls out Buck by saying he has not been involved with any personal beefs with any other hip hop artists. Although he has shown his loyalty to G-Unit by siding with them on any of their beefs, especially that of 50 Cent'saying, 'Ja Rule, ya'll lose. I dont even care how it started, fuck me? Fuck you!' He has his own beef aside from G-Unit with Baby and Lil' Wayne of Cashmoney Records for brushing Young Buck off in his early years with the New Orleans duo.

The Game
    He dissed Buck's labelmate Spider Loc with the 'Spider Joke' 240 bars diss [8]. To fight back they created a diss track, entitled 'Real Bitch Boy'[9] The track plays some of The Game's quotes from when he first joined G-Unit. Saying, 'G-Unit is like your modern-day N.W.A..

Style
    Buck represents the southern style of rap music, and he uses constant slang in order to prove his authenticity. He points this out in the G-Unit song "Betta Ask Somebody" when he says "I'ma country boi, you can hear it when I speak". He collaborated with his fellow G-Unit, Mobb Deep, Kon Artis, as well as Dirty South rappers: Stat Quo, David Banner, Lil' Flip, Ludacris, Trick Daddy, Young Jeezy, Young Bloodz, Juvenile, Young Dro, T.I., Three 6 Mafia, 8 Ball & MJG, J-Kwon, Lil' Jon. He has earned the respect of many fans due to the nature of his lyrical content. He has numerous mixtapes out with the best known DJ's like, DJ Drama DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Smallz, DJ Kay Slay, DJ Rukiz, Koncrete Kaos and many more.

Wanna know more, here's a link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Buck

Song's that you should listen to from Young Buck: )

1. I know you want - Young Buck feat. Jazze Pha - Buck the World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCgDOX0MlMo

2. Stomp(Vemix) - Young Buck - Straight Outta Cashville
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg7cJiBRJg4

Young Buck Rapcity Freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H30hlzRurMA

Just search his Songs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I know about Young Buck, very good rapper. If you don't like rap, please don't flame here and get this topic locked : P

If there's anything you know about Young Buck that I forgot to mention, tell me : )

Any songs ( by Young Buck ) you want me to add on the First Page tell me : )
    Click here
    Go and check him out.

I like Young Buck aswell, however i liked more songs from 'Straight outta Cashville', and more of his G-Unit affiliated work, instead of the crunk genre, for example i liked 'Walk with me' and 'Look at me now'

Courtesy Appreciated(Click either bar for thread^)