Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trivium

Enthusiast

Trivium

What are your fav tracks? I'm really into em right now.
    All time favourite: Detonation
    keep shtum.

lol, I know of 4 people on DD who listen to trivium: dark cloud, me, you and randomguy54. That's why I didn't make a topic about them before. I have all their stuff, fave songs: this world can't tear us apart, like light to the flies and the crusade. They're amazing for such a new band. Ember to Inferno was shit though. :/
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

=

detonation are by far there best song. there one of my fave bands

lol? Why does everyone like detonation so much..? What about entrance of the conflagration/the crusade/like light to the flies? : O
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    lol? Why does everyone like detonation so much..? What about entrance of the conflagration/the crusade/like light to the flies? : O
    Said it all their Baha...Detonation is good, but they've had better songs. Entrance of the Conflagration is one of my fav's and I'm planning on getting The Crusade pretty soon, but I've heard quite a few tracks off it already. Anthem (We are the fire) is pretty bad if you ask me, for Trivium anyway's, but some of their stuff of Ascendancy is really good, Dying in your arms and A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation for example, but Pull harder on the strings was a bit too much for me.

But yeah...fav songs Entrance of the Conflagration, Dying in your Arms, and a Gunshot to the head that I've heard from them.

Enthusiast
    Pretty much all their songs are pwning. But I suppose my all timer is still Detonation.
    keep shtum.

Dedicated Member
    Alright a Trivium Topic!

I thought The Crusade was a good Album.

Fav Songs- To The Rats,Becoming the Dragon, and The Rising

Edit: I like Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr
    =Those inflatable globes are dangerous, sent several people to hospital with one. Just another proof that RE is not only wrong, but deadly!
    Another victory for FE!
    EARTH IS FLAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Baha: I'm actually proud of this post. 100% pure, awesome philosophy post quality. Carry on.
    Oh ya I'm loved...Too bad it isn't the philosophy forum anymore.

=

true the've had alot of great songs so far. but detanation is one of there best.

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut
    lol, I know of 4 people on DD who listen to trivium: dark cloud, me, you and randomguy54. That's why I didn't make a topic about them before. I have all their stuff, fave songs: this world can't tear us apart, like light to the flies and the crusade. They're amazing for such a new band. Ember to Inferno was shit though. :/
    I listen to trivium too <_< I'm listenin to dying in your arms wright now. My favourite songs are like lite to the flies and some tracks for their new album.

-Sx

Quote Originally Posted by SX
    I listen to trivium too <_< I'm listenin to dying in your arms wright now. My favourite songs are like lite to the flies and some tracks for their new album.

-Sx
    Lol, my favorite song is The Crusade, shit's insane ;D .
    In fact that's what my avatar is rocking out to at this very moment.
    I also like Acendancy, For Whom the Bells Toll, Sworn, This World can't Tear us Apart, and Requiem.
    [center:161o6f51]LET&#39;S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE&#39;RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast