Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAW 1 AND 2

SAW 1 AND 2

me and my friends rented saw 1 not to long ago and it was pretty wicked.. me and my friend want to rent the second one too.. becaouse there so well awsome

does anyone else here agree?

also what is your fav scene..

Dedicated Member
    i haven't seen either but i hear from friends that they are both pretty stupid in a humerous and groosum way.

Enthusiast
    i dont watch sick and demented movies about people cutting eachother up ^:_) ^:_) ^:_) ^:_) ^:_) ^:_) ^:_) ^:_) ^:_)
    i hate movies that make people insane

credit to bahamut for sig
    Courtesy?
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=69202

i saw house of wax and its not that scary, its just a gorefest so i dont like it.

and thats a lot of smileys for one post lightnin

SX
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Saw 1 is a great film, saw it on DVD awhile ago (courtesy of slashed cinima service). I would've gone to seen saw 2 and 3 in the cinema but im not 18, or tall enough to pass as 18 : P

-Sx

Seen all 3 at the cinema. i love the films. awsome twists and the first 2 arnt as gorey as number 3. the first 2 own, the third one was good but Extremely gorey. i would recomend sein the first 2. the first is the best.

yea

i just watched saw 2 last night actually.. it was great.. i laughed my head off when the guy with cancer { jigsaw} got his ass kicked lmao.. any who.. yea lmao

they did leave it open greatly for a third.. cant wait till it comes out for dvd..

was the boy alive at the end?..??

Enthusiast

My favorite seen in saw 1 was when he pretends to be dead and then the ankle brace thingeh shockes the hell outta him.

Dedicated Member
    i have seen all of them at the theatre.......anyways my fav one is saw 3 when and my favscene is either when that guy has all the hooks in his arms and shoulders and lip and theres a timer that he has to stop before the room hes in explodes and he has to pull out all the hooks! sick and twisted!

or the one when the dude is in the well thing and a pig gets put in a grinder or something and all the crap starts coming into the well and he drowns in like pig intestine.......ehehehehee

Enthusiast

There was a topic like this before. I remember there being a few disputes over it. This will stay open as long no arguments arise.

I personally like the Saw movies. Kind of stupid in my opinion. It bothers me what can pass as a movie these days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast