Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mohnkayy's easytoons- new test

OK, I'm going to try and update this as often as my pivot thread (link in my sig) and if i find that I don't I'll move my crap to the thread where the less-commited people put their stuff.

LOS ANIMATIONES

Red=newest
    Not red=not the newest

runny man
    http://www.filecram.com/viewfile/6040169.htm
    Took an old pivot run loop and traced it (with froost) into easytoon. YES, i know that the arms rotate around the body; i only made a one-step loop. and before you start going TRACING IS GHEY GTFO, A) i made the source and B) its just an experiment.

http://www.filecram.com/files/flippy.gif
    another test of a dude being all flippy like

http://www.filecram.com/files/guy.gif
    this is a test of the emergency guy jumpin' around and such system.

15-frame Sayan
    http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8409/ffsfastsy1.gif
    Fifteen frames of bursting-into-flame goodness. If it's too fast for your pitiful weenie-mind, click here for a slowed-down version: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2874/ffsslowwn0.gif

Hiccup Earthquake
    http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5781 ... akexs8.gif
    The second Animation I made. I really dont know what is happening in this.

My First
    http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6790/firstfw0.gif
    Yeah. My first. Yay. I'll get better, I promise.

Comments and courtesy are appreciated, and I will courtesy PROVIDED that you have a link in either your post or your sig. Or if you're really cool, I might seek you out.
    THREADS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN MONTHS*:
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

INCREDIBLE!

Those were VERY good for your first two, I cant really give you any critisizm except to keep it up!
    ))(*

thanks ))(*

NEW ONES OUT
    check em out check em out check em out
    most recent:
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

Damn! That's a very nice animation! The person resizes a bit, but the movements are incredibly smooth and realistic.

The saiyan one was fast and the feet disappeared, but the energy around the stick was pretty cool.

The "emergency" one had some good movements and it was very smooth. I didn't like how fat the stick was, though.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

Old Newbie
    Your avatar is that one game, with the guardian and jet and man... what waz it called?

RM+EB+BD+Me=Pals
    Homepage||Blog||Forums

Quote Originally Posted by OGrilla
    Damn! That's a very nice animation! The person resizes a bit, but the movements are incredibly smooth and realistic.

The saiyan one was fast and the feet disappeared, but the energy around the stick was pretty cool.

The "emergency" one had some good movements and it was very smooth. I didn't like how fat the stick was, though.
    A) yeah i know the person resizes, i have a big problem with that but then again I wasnt really trying.
    B) Maybe his feet retracted into the fuselage to reduce drag during turbulence. as for the speed, I DO have the slower one, but was that one too fast as well?
    C) DONT MAKE FUN OF MY STICK HE HAS AN EATING DISORDERor something

Quote Originally Posted by Foshizzle
    Your avatar is that one game, with the guardian and jet and man... what waz it called?
    The game is Robotech: Battle cry, and i have a completely irrational on-and-off obsession with it. It's actually based on an anime series from a while back. Isn't your avatar from that one girl, with that one boob and that other boob?

More stuff on the way hopefully!
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

haha, If you weren't trying, then why did you post it? Even if you mean it, please don't say that. It's a total cop-out and it makes you seem cocky.

Okay, maybe his feet left the ground instead? And no, the actual speed wasn't fast, it's just the action. It happened so quickly, when in the shows it would take quite a while. Maybe next time you can have to stick slowly lift off the ground or something. If you try again, that is.

I don't know why you're being so defensive. I was giving you constructive criticism, something you use to make yourself a better animator. You shouldn't have some sort of rebuttal for everything I commented about! haha
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

Old Newbie
    Robotech, I played that a while back, and yeah, my avatar is a GIF of me doing that, Im a sexy girl, no lie, I swear that its me.

RM+EB+BD+Me=Pals
    Homepage||Blog||Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Foshizzle
    ..... and yeah, my avatar is a GIF of me doing that, Im a sexy girl, no lie, I swear that its me.
    Not sure i believe you on that. First off, no self-respecting girl would post an image of herself jiggling like that for all the men (and select women) that will ever visit this forum to see. Also, you seem kinda pushy with the "Im a sexy girl, no lie, I swear that its me," almost like you're trying too hard to make people believe it. And third, i think i saw a pop-up ad avertising avatars remarkably similar-- maybe even the same-- as that one.

And if that really is you, sorry, but i'd suggest that you take that image down and do something respectable with your life.
    Pivot
    Easytoon

*like, a lot of months

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mohnkayy
    Not sure i believe you on that. First off, no self-respecting girl would post an image of herself jiggling like that for all the men (and select women) that will ever visit this forum to see. Also, you seem kinda pushy with the "Im a sexy girl, no lie, I swear that its me," almost like you're trying too hard to make people believe it. And third, i think i saw a pop-up ad avertising avatars remarkably similar-- maybe even the same-- as that one.

And if that really is you, sorry, but i'd suggest that you take that image down and do something respectable with your life.
    Dear lord... I think I just fell in love with you.
    [center:2n8115hn][/center:2n8115hn]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast