Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

lidless_i's Easytoon crap. (updated with two new animations)

I'm cheating on pivot with easytoon... use protection, kids... seriously... love children aren't fun, just look below.

Screamhead- Words cannot express...

polymorph blob -It's a blob that is polymorphic... originality levels are at an all time low.

Creepy Face-It's crap... creepy crap...

First easytoon -This is the first one that I made... I dunno why I put it at the top...

sword trail test -The title says it all... it almost loops but it jumps there at the end in an aggravating fashion.

crappy punch-Fist of a thousand wipes... a crappy punch...

Jump particle thing-The jump is crap, but I like how the particles turned out kinda... they stayed for too long.

Blast-This is the only one I like.... Don't tell the others.

[insert humorous quip]

All looks good, I like the jump animation, looks cool.
    The punch is nice too, the last one could use more particles and didn't look as polished as the others .
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Heh, the one I like the most is the one with problems, a real testament to my judgmental abilities. Thanks for the comment.

[insert humorous quip]

I like the jump one the best, although the stickman stays there a little too long.

Good job though.

Thanks... If I ever get around to using easytoon again I'll keep that in mind.

[insert humorous quip]

Is it just me, or does easytoon somehow seem less important than pivot? I feel reluctant to bump this thread up for just that reason... oh well...
    I updated with two new animations, one of which is total crap. I won't post the links here, since this is still only one page long, you can't really be lazy enough not to scroll to the top can you?

[insert humorous quip]

Old Newbie
    wow, I would have thought you made most of them in Pivot if I didn't know any better. I liked them all but the creepy face one (but the saliva was good).

The reason they look a little like pivot is probably because I use the line tool instead of just drawing stuff. I'd like to actually draw it all (I like to think I have some sort of artistic talent... but that's just me) but using a computer mouse to draw is like trying to play a ps2 through those foam #1 hands...

[insert humorous quip]