Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: tutorial? help

tutorial? help

has anyone got a tutorial for easytoon please, like anime hair and faces and stuff. and cant seem to animate good with detail.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Well, the best bet would be to search up drawing tutorials. As easytoon is just like drawing.
    The sticky at the top of this section named Easytoon helper discusses how to use easytoon in particular, but not to do with drawing.
    The main thing you have to remember, is that you wont be a pro straight out.
    Just practice drawing, and it is best ( in my opinion ) to start with simple outlines of people, and work up from that. Just concentrating on keeping the right proportion's and no resizing. Then work up from that.
    PROTIP : Go to view - animation propeties, and change it to 6. It seems normal, and it is easier to get it smooth. Do less if you want, but it requires lots of redrawing.
    Good luck.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

k thanks and another quiestion is how do u copy and paste loads of different thing,
    like on some anymations people have like the same background and the same face??
    when i can only copy one thing?

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Well, you have to copy and paste them seperatly. What I do is make the bg first, and copy and paste it onto the first 30 frames. And then do the rest, starting from frame one again. But everyone has their own preferances and ways of doing things.
    Practice and testing makes perfect ; D .
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

thankz fraz realy helped
    u deserve ze cookieee 8I