Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: What rank am I?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low Beginner

1 33.33%
  • Medium Beginner

0 0%
  • High Beginner

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Newbie

Cmkinsac's Beginner Easytoon Gallery

Here is where I will be placing all of my easytoons. If everyone thinks I have went up a skill level later on, I will edit the name to that skill level, to help keep tabs on my progress.

First Easytoon:

Second Easytoon (and fixed version):

Third Easytoon:

my fourth easytoon was destroyed when I had to reboot my computer from it freezing. Either way it was a primitive form of key framing and inbetweening and I am going to start doing keyframing the disney way. What rank would you say I am? Not adding a poll because I want a reason why you ranked me at that skill level.
    Edit: I added a poll anyways.
    If you need help with effects animating, I am the one to ask. (unless terkoiz, jcamelo, frozen phoenix, or any of those perfect animators go here of course)

My Easytoon Animations -courtesy?

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Those are amazing... Very nice job .. All I can say is keep it up.

Enthusiast
    Your explosions make me horny..You rock. XD
    Cool pivot forum its becoming big
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/pivotjoint/ ... hp?act=idx

Thread= http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=18262

Thanks Kyle.

Beginners thread Mar 11th 2007-July 5th-2007
    Inters thread July 5th 2007-

Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy_Pivot
    Your explosions make me horny..You rock. XD
    thanks. Working on a new one now that is going to be action packed with war! No sticks, complete fullbody.
    If you need help with effects animating, I am the one to ask. (unless terkoiz, jcamelo, frozen phoenix, or any of those perfect animators go here of course)

Old Newbie
    here is what I have so far. Mostly just posting this thing to ask how the fullbody is.

those are very good man.
    the full body is great, but he seems to turn a little too quickly, edit in a frame or two of turning and that'd be an ace start!

-zig

Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by zxiggy
    those are very good man.
    the full body is great, but he seems to turn a little too quickly, edit in a frame or two of turning and that'd be an ace start!

-zig
    making a semi-front, semi-side view of the gun and twisting the torso is discouraging me from doing so.

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cmkinsac
    those are very good man.

-zig
    making a semi-front, semi-side view of the gun and twisting the torso is discouraging me from doing so.
    I can see where you're coming from on that. I like all of your stuff, though Zxiggy is a bit right, the body looks a bit off from turning the corner, but other than that you're main focus is that explosion of yours, which is very well done. So just work on a bit more full body stuff and you'll look better.
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I'M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by cmkinsac
    those are very good man.

-zig
    I can see where you're coming from on that. I like all of your stuff, though Zxiggy is a bit right, the body looks a bit off from turning the corner, but other than that you're main focus is that explosion of yours, which is very well done. So just work on a bit more full body stuff and you'll look better.
    I look good enough, what about my animations? :P

Enthusiast
    First off, those explosions look a lot like my second Easytoon >:P Plus the explosion are too slow.Have them fade away fast, then once they're about gone, slow it down, so it doesn't take so long.I think you mainly focus on explosions, take you time on the whole animation.Pretty nice though.Keep it up
    Easytoon courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by BN
    sangwitches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast