Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay EZtoon D:<

Gay EZtoon D:<

I amde an eztoon. It has explosions. My internet stopped working for like, 10 mins and I was bored, k?

I'm gay.

Fanatic Enthusiast Flaming Wolf's Avatar

Nice Highly, it's very... well, flashy, but you're a flash vetran I could expect that from you. Very nice.
    [center:3m01loo1]CHECK IT OUT, I&#39;M BACK
    ^THREAD^[/center:3m01loo1]

it was ok, the explosion wasn't all that powerful. it looked more like a cloud of dust, or a trail(near the end) but the stick was animated nicely.
    what

Quote Originally Posted by LukeTheSniper
    it was ok, the explosion wasn't all that powerful. it looked more like a cloud of dust, or a trail(near the end) but the stick was animated nicely.
    LOLOLOL, define explosion. Most explosions (especially involving black gunpowder) don't even have fire, so in essence, they ARE a cloud of dust.
    I'm gay.

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

It's very well done, but more of a flash style then most easytoons are done. Nice job though, Very good fade.

Quote Originally Posted by Nev
    It's very well done, but more of a flash style then most easytoons are done. Nice job though, Very good fade.
    lol, It's funny because I don't make explosions like this in flash.
    I'm gay.

Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    LOLOLOL, define explosion. Most explosions (especially involving black gunpowder) don't even have fire, so in essence, they ARE a cloud of dust.
    well, even so, smoke isnt that smooth. Here, look at this explosion archive and it will give you an idea:
    http://www.lucidmovement.com/?cat=47
    (goto the tannerite video at the bottom and the 3rd video down on the second page by pausing it and using the arrow keys, you can go through it frame-by-frame. Remember this is slomotion in the 900 range of FPS so only use one out of 30 frames as a reference for 30fps, which is animation standard. Do some math to figure out 24fps and lower)
    If you need help with effects animating, I am the one to ask. (unless terkoiz, jcamelo, frozen phoenix, or any of those perfect animators go here of course)

My Easytoon Animations -courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by cmkinsac
    Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.
    well, even so, smoke isnt that smooth. Here, look at this explosion archive and it will give you an idea:
    http://www.lucidmovement.com/?cat=47
    (goto the tannerite video at the bottom and the 3rd video down on the second page by pausing it and using the arrow keys, you can go through it frame-by-frame. Remember this is slomotion in the 900 range of FPS so only use one out of 30 frames as a reference for 30fps, which is animation standard. Do some math to figure out 24fps and lower)

um, 30 FPS may be the standard for professional aniamtion, but I am by far no professional aniamtor. And the tannerite video has nothing to do what I was talking about.
    I'm gay.

Old Newbie
    [quote=.:HiGhLy:.][quote=cmkinsac]
    Quote Originally Posted by .:HiGhLy:.":kufqv1ca][quote=LukeTheSniper]it was ok, the explosion wasn't all that powerful. it looked more like a cloud of dust, or a trail(near the end) but the stick was animated nicely.[/quote]

LOLOLOL, define explosion. Most explosions (especially involving black gunpowder) don't even have fire, so in essence, they ARE a cloud of dust.[/quote]

[url="http://www.lucidmovement.com/?cat=47
    http://www.lucidmovement.com/?cat=47[/url]

um, 30 FPS may be the standard for professional aniamtion, but I am by far no professional aniamtor. And the tannerite video has nothing to do what I was talking about.[/quote:kufqv1ca]

it was pretty much an explosion of SMOKE, like you have said most explosions are. Those explosions will help to understand how an explosion actually looks. Add whatever style you want to the mix, but if you want the explosion to look right, study explosions with videos like those in the link.
    If you need help with effects animating, I am the one to ask. (unless terkoiz, jcamelo, frozen phoenix, or any of those perfect animators go here of course)

My Easytoon Animations -courtesy?

[img]it%20was%20pretty%20much%20an%20explosion%20of%20SMOKE,%20like%20you%20have%20said%20most%20explosions%20are.%20Those%20explosions%20will%20help%20to%20understand%20how%20an%20explosion%20actually%20looks.%20Add%20whatever%20style%20you%20want%20to%20the%20mix,%20but%20if%20you%20want%20the%20explosion%20to%20look%20right,%20study%20explosions%20with%20videos%20like%20those%20in%20the%20link.[/img]

It isn't an explosion of smoke. It was a flash. A big flash. With sparks.

The explosions I'm talking about are the ones caused vy gunpowders and cheap bombs, the ones that produce a shock or pressure wave, and produce a lot of smoke and heat, but no sparks. I'll try and find what I'm talking about, but right now you sound like you're playing the role of the close-minded idiot. there are hundreds of ways to aniamte an explosion, yours isn't any better than mine, so stfu.
    I'm gay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast