Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Dedicated Member

My First Ever Easytoon!

- this is my second ever easytoon?? good for a second one??

- This is my first ever easytoon..is it good for a first??
    Quote Originally Posted by HippiePivot,Oct 18 2009, 02:25 PM
    PivotElite: I was just the average noob that admired him on youtube when he first started Pivot. I always thought "Id kiss the ground this guy walked on, i wish I could just meet him." Who would have known that I'd be in the situation with him that I am today. I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me and site. I don't like to admit it, but he's still my idol in every way. Ask anyone on HP who they first were welcomed by, and who was there friend when they came. They will most likely all say PivotElite.

What a guy! :')

Fanatic Enthusiast

you can copy previous frames you know so you dont have to keep redrawing

perhaps that will help you improve
    Elite Forgotten

Dedicated Member

could you please tell me how you do that?????
    PivotElite: I was just the average noob that admired him on youtube when he first started Pivot. I always thought "Id kiss the ground this guy walked on, i wish I could just meet him." Who would have known that I'd be in the situation with him that I am today. I can't thank him enough for what he's done for me and site. I don't like to admit it, but he's still my idol in every way. Ask anyone on HP who they first were welcomed by, and who was there friend when they came. They will most likely all say PivotElite.

Dedicated Member

update: - this is my second ever easytoon?? good for a second one??

Very good for your first. Just try to improve on the sloppiness.
    [center:17tuwg7l][/center:17tuwg7l]

Enthusiast
    nice for firsts, little sloppy but nice sketchy style to it

keep em coming
    Animations

Add me If you want, but PM me first.

Dedicated Member

ok thank you very much for your replies, i might post some more soon..if i ever get the time to make em lmao!