Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Whats my rank

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • intermediate

    1 33.33%
  • begginer

    1 33.33%
  • veteran

    0 0%
  • elite

    1 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In front of my Laptop you jerks, where else i could write this XD
    Posts
    5

    Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 13 2010

    I AM AN...

    Hello everyone this is my thread where ill be posting all my animations ^_^ please rate above.


    NEWEST


    OTHER








    MY THREADS ---


    ^SORY THE DROIDZ POST ITS A GOOD LINK JUST GO UP, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY IT STARTED AT THE MIDDLE, SO THE LINK ITS RIGHT, YOU JUST HAVE TO GO UP A BIT ^

    COURTESY PLEASE?

  2. #2
    Dedicated Member EONS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    500

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 5 2010

    Okay, your all set.Anymore Questions, PM or just post a reply and I'll come back.See ya Easytoon123.
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]

  3. #3
    Junior Member Monkeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    88

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 5 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by E.O.N.S.productions
    Okay, your all set.Anymore Questions, PM or just post a reply and I'll come back.See ya Easytoon123.
    Huh? What are you talking about?

  4. #4
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In front of my Laptop you jerks, where else i could write this XD
    Posts
    5

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 5 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyes
    Quote Originally Posted by E.O.N.S.productions
    Okay, your all set.Anymore Questions, PM or just post a reply and I'll come back.See ya Easytoon123.
    Huh? What are you talking about?
    i ASK THE SAME :S
    MY THREADS ---


    ^SORY THE DROIDZ POST ITS A GOOD LINK JUST GO UP, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY IT STARTED AT THE MIDDLE, SO THE LINK ITS RIGHT, YOU JUST HAVE TO GO UP A BIT ^

    COURTESY PLEASE?

  5. #5
    Senior Member TDJ123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    434

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 5 2010

    there pretty good i dont used easytoon but i still think they are good
    My Thread.Newest Animation: TDJ123: Part 1
    My Stk. Shop.(Open)
    My Youtube

  6. #6
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In front of my Laptop you jerks, where else i could write this XD
    Posts
    5

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 5 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by TDJ123
    there pretty good i dont used easytoon but i still think they are good
    thx
    MY THREADS ---


    ^SORY THE DROIDZ POST ITS A GOOD LINK JUST GO UP, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY IT STARTED AT THE MIDDLE, SO THE LINK ITS RIGHT, YOU JUST HAVE TO GO UP A BIT ^

    COURTESY PLEASE?

  7. #7
    Newbie Kolten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 6 2010

    How do you get the flashing effects?

  8. #8
    Enthusiast Osprey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,324

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 6 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolten
    How do you get the flashing effects?
    There's a button that switches the blacks to whites and whites to blacks. He alternated the effect on a series of frames.

    I thought that your animations were decent, but too fast and a bit choppy at times. I did like your effects though, they were well drawn and not overdone. The last one that you posted is the best in every way. It looks awesome:

    Quote Originally Posted by Easytoon123

  9. #9
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In front of my Laptop you jerks, where else i could write this XD
    Posts
    5

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 6 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolten
    How do you get the flashing effects?
    There's a button that switches the blacks to whites and whites to blacks. He alternated the effect on a series of frames.

    I thought that your animations were decent, but too fast and a bit choppy at times. I did like your effects though, they were well drawn and not overdone. The last one that you posted is the best in every way. It looks awesome:

    Quote Originally Posted by Easytoon123
    Thx and yes i did the flashing effect like that - uploading very soon...
    MY THREADS ---


    ^SORY THE DROIDZ POST ITS A GOOD LINK JUST GO UP, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY IT STARTED AT THE MIDDLE, SO THE LINK ITS RIGHT, YOU JUST HAVE TO GO UP A BIT ^

    COURTESY PLEASE?

  10. #10
    Dedicated Member EONS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    500

    Re: Easytoon123 Animations | UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 5 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by easytoon123
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyes
    Quote Originally Posted by E.O.N.S.productions
    Okay, your all set.Anymore Questions, PM or just post a reply and I'll come back.See ya Easytoon123.
    Huh? What are you talking about?
    i ASK THE SAME :S
    Remember you were having trouble on were to post your easytoon animations.Anyway, how long does it take you to make those.??
    [center:ilj85xlc]
    l- Thread -l- Youtube -l- Bot Clan -l- Pivotspace -l- M3rkury -l[/center:ilj85xlc]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •