Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Stykz..? YA RLY!

Just trying out Stykz for fun. Really awesome once I got used to it a bit, I can't decide if this is better than pivot or not.. but this is great for a change. A breath of fresh air.

Also, please view it in Stykz, and set the fps to 15 or so. I'm not sure how to get the gif to play at 15, tips would be appreciated.

.stykz file
    Still blank lol

Spoiler:

Re: Stykz..? YA RLY!

Quote Originally Posted by ?rest
    [color=#800000]Just trying out Stykz for fun. Really awesome once I got used to it a bit, I can't decide if this is better than pivot or not.. but this is great for a change. A breath of fresh air.

Also, please view it in Stykz, and set the fps to 15 or so. I'm not sure how to get the gif to play at 15, tips would be appreciated.
    Well, you don't really have that choice; like in Pivot, you can only specify the amount of delay in 1/100ths of a second between frames, so you can approximate the speed. You shouldn't go below 6/100ths of a second (there's reasons), though. To get actual frames per second, you'd have to export to Quicktime instead of GIF.

Mat
    Banned

Re: Stykz..? YA RLY!

I actually used your base in my first stykz animation, haha. Good job btw. Just a punch but it is well executed. I somewhat like what you did with your sig in there but I would like to see more movements with the stickman. Good job.