Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

Darien07 Animation

I wasn't able to animate this a smooth as I would like because my computer can't handle Stykz when I have lots of objects and color. In the end I settled for getting the images right and mabey I'll clean it up when I get some more ram or if a new version of Stykz is more performance friendly. This is my first real crack at doing something with Stykz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkZMctOjirc

Where i always live...........At my house :D

Re: Darien07 Animation

That..................was.........................kool animation and your idea was cool but(there's always a but) it has no easing and that and just download another stykz version maybe it will help but it was cool;
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1293818627.jpg[/img]

E x

Great animation! First of all it was cool how it was long animation. Like really long. Also I liked some of the ideas you had with it, backgrounds and of course at times it's really something special if it doesn't include violence! Only animating movements is something that you got to train some more. It was cool to see beginner movements in an animation like this but it would be sick with advanced movements and effects! Please continue developing your skills and ideas they're really cool.

lol ima noob
    ima stykz noob

in progress:
    Elite attempt (DDCX) - a lot of frames

Fresh Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PiVoTJerkin098
    That..................was.........................kool animation and your idea was cool but(there's always a but) it has no easing and that and just download another stykz version maybe it will help but it was cool;
    Thanks for watching, I have to be honest, I had no idea what easing was. After reading your comment I checked out some tut's on youtube. I'll be sure to learn some more techniques before I start another animation.

Zax

I also like your ideas. You could come a long way with your originality. Improve your movements by looking at some tutorials and moving along from there. And you don't have to look on youtube for tutorials. They're right here! Click the link.... viewforum.php?f=36 (Check out "Darrens Pivot Tutorial") Good luck.

Courtesy? Oh and that means If someone posts on your thread you post on theirs. Click the link that says "Stykz Thread" below.
    I'm Back