Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 3D Max - Spartan 4x4 Streit Group LAV

Banned
    I wish I could make stuff like this man. You create some fantastic stuff man.

Quote Originally Posted by OGrilla View Post
    Wow. Maybe add some shape to some of the mud? Small bumps on the surface of the vehicle where it's particularly dirty. Other than that, I have nothing to contribute. I have no idea how to do this stuff and it looks great.
    Thanks for the tip man, I was actually planning give it some volume but I was trying to get the overall feel for it first, I did the dirt map three times I guess, so I was starting to get fustrated xD but I'll work on that for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojishi View Post
    That looks incredible. My jaw dropped. I can't wait until you render the final scene.
    Thanks a lot mate!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Mamba View Post
    That's amazing! How long did it take for you to get this good at this?
    Thanks man! More or less in March will be my thrid year of 3D, I have been working professionaly since my second month and I was working like hell in these years, around 14 hours per day every day (weekends, holidays etc) but few months back I quit for obvious reasons XD and I'm on my own right now, doing personal stuff and studying! Don't know if you're asking out of curiosity or you're planning do 3D too, but if you want too open the spoiler
    Spoiler:
    If you're planning to start doing 3D just do! At first you'll think you're not good enough etc but don't let it make you feel bad, there is no secret path or magic trick, just work hard as fuck put your standards high and you'll get good eventually! The dude who made this David Lesperance Art said that once some people said he should quit because he was not good enough but he worked hard over the years and now he works for companies like Blizzard and for the last I bring with myself a saying "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard", if you want some help to start just Pm'e and I'll give some tips, good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by The Muffin Man View Post
    I wish I could make stuff like this man. You create some fantastic stuff man.
    Thanks a lot man! You just have to start really, I can give some tips if any of you want, I don't mind. Also in some of those pages I posted some links for tutorials and resource, so you might want to take a look

Cheers guys, thanks for the feedback!

Sup dudes, I don't know if I have shown the new version of the car. I re-created because some parts of the car were annoying me to deathhh. So I grow some balls to finally keep this going.
    In a side note for the people wondering why this is taking too long I decided to give a break until I could get a new graphic card to study a new 3d software but seems that I'm not getting it soon so now I'll move along with what I have. Sorry for any english mistake.
    Cheers!

"Low poly" turntable, pretty cool shit!
    http://p3d.in/BqQNv
    Last edited by Gradus; 13 Mar 2014 at 02:30 PM.

Tychus Findlay

Dude that is sick! I love how you can spin it around on the turn table. Is this like the basic introduction to game modeling or something?

Glad you liked man! If I understood your point the answer is kinda yes, this is a pretty good way to show your model and also it seems to be a good real time engine so in that case you can probably put this links in your portfolio to people see the entire model how they want, pretty cool site!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213