Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Fighting Area

Fighting Area

Hello

This is my first topic. Maybe, you have seen this animations because i had shared this to another sites.
    I think, these are still stiff, but I always try to reach better result.
    Here they are:

Fighting Practise
    I was inspired from flash animators. They made me so jealous because they are very awesome.

Before making a long or medium animation, I always tried to make simple animation.
    Here it is:

[spoiler:1ps5lb5o][/spoiler:1ps5lb5o]

Re: Fighting Area

you know that first one is well done. yes it's a little stiff...but you went out and captured sort of that smooth flash style and the way the guy deflected the power shots with the pole was amazing. You really show potential and the fact this was done in stykz is even more astonishing. Not many started out in stykz or have attempted to try stykz b/c of it's slightly more complex style.

If you can only add a few more poses/inbetweenes to the run and stuff and you be pretty well on your way. We need more stykz promotion and this stuff surely can be used to achieve that. keep on animating.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Banned

You are doing very great so far, I love your top animation. Top notch stuff, I tell you.

Hahaha, thank you guys. Yes, stykz has more capability than pivot, but stykz also has lacks. Don't you know, i only have this old computer with 448MB of RAM. Sometimes, this program went error when I put many characters inside. My only way is decreasing character but i have to make that animation full of actions.

And, I'm always waiting for newer version of stykz.

1 Post Lurker

Pretty nice. What's the FPS on this?

This post is a bump. Please be careful and read the post dates (and forum rules if you haven't).

iqbaltawsin, PM me or another staff member to get your thread unlocked so that you can update.

Nice, that's some nice movements. I saw that you said stiff at the top, to me that's no where near stiff and if anything I'd like to learn from that.
    Quick you'll miss my thread!!!!

Starting up again!