Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fresh Newbie

?? MMD animations

First of all, hai guys, it's been a while I've been here, seriously, how long has it been? 4 years? idk man, it's just great to see that the forums still active as hell, probably more than how it's used to be, Darren, wtf he's still here? What happened to Jon and Bert? Kinda missed them, and Jon, you just set me to a.... idk a trap of some sort. I remember the Darkbert Collab, the song you chose there, it was awesome, very awesome. Literally everyone who heard the song wants to download it, even I did. It's great, but then I kinda left Pivot, and I found out about Touhou, listening to one of the arranges, well who knew, after all these years, I finally knew that the song from the collab was composed by ZUN (Also creator of Touhou). Mindblown, no wonder it's so awesome, love you man.

So anyway, like I said, kinda left Pivot, slight chance of returning if there's that much interest, probably just for fun, but now I'm making 3D animations with MikuMikuDance. Yes I know it's not that 'great' of a program, already thinking of learning how to use 3dsmax, but so far it's alright to me. I also use after effects, and without further ado.....

[youtube:3fq0z5o4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOLjla_Aok[/youtube:3fq0z5o4]
    A 12 sec animation :|

Re: ?? MMD animations

Darren still here, he appears around time to time, but Bert and Jon I have no idea...
    What program you actually used? Will be hard create something like that inside 3ds Max at start, but if are taking class or something you'll be doing well in a couple months.
    It looked pretty much good, I'm just not sure about the effect that you used in this video, it didn't suited well imo... but still well done, also I liked the cam movement, is not like something that the people pay attention but I do, so... well done again.

I'll be looking for some more
    Good luck

According to your account stats it's only been two years and this is you first post. I'm assuming this is a new account?

Fresh Newbie

yeah. My old account was paan_> or something.. didn't like the name anymore :| oldfag I am