Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Cadavre Exquis #3!!!

This is the result of two months of work from 9 animators at Fyreal's forum, The Easytoon Place. We spent a lot of time and put much effort into this animation and I'm so glad it turned out this well.

It doesn't say in the credits, so I'll tell you here. The intro was done by myself and the credits sequence was done by the incredible sly.
    Sly's thread at the Easytoon Place

The animators were from all levels and styles of animation, so don't expect it to look like one person made this. I, personally, like the way each of the parts look so different and I think it adds rather than detracts from the appeal of the animation.

Anyway, go to the link below to see the procedure we went through to create the collab.

Cadavres Exquis Explained

Before I show you the new one, I have to show you the first one.

Cadavre Exquis #1

And now for the feature presentation.

Cadavre Exquis #3
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

That was nice man. I loved your part, it was cool, especially the number of guys running across. The worst part was dark goku, it was...er, bad. Fyreal used a flash style type character, 'twas cool. Nice work, did you compile it?
    I'm gay.

Yeah, I compiled it and thanks for the compliment. I did that almost two months ago, btw.

And don't diss Dark Goku. His part may not have had a lot of animation in it, but it finished the goalie part I had begun and it set Sam up for a great spin move.

Well, I hope more people decide to post in here.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Fanatic Enthusiast

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B.A Baracus.
    wow that was incredible i wish i could do that >_>
    greatob guys
    [center:q3tpp333]
    My Thread - 2 Years of rust ahoy![/center:q3tpp333]

Thanks. We really enjoyed doing this and hopefully there will be more to come.

Obviously this is the third one, but it's only the second successful game. The first cadavre exquis was awesome. I should probably put a link in the first post to it.
    The second one died early, though.

Very impressive, as I would expect from The Easytoon Place. (I can't believe Fyreal has kept that place going for so long with such few easytooners, it's amazing). Applause, and can't wait for the next one.

Thank you, SD. I really appreciate it. )

And we are very loyal at the Easytoon Place. The community is so freindly, partly because it's so slow and everyone sees everyone else's work, for the most part. The posts are almost always helpful and we love seeing people bump their animation threads.

But enough advertising....

Enthusiast

that was truely great congratualations on it

-fp