Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

GIMP:Practicing consistancyish

Trying to practice some more...

[spoiler:xl48g5ad][tn=400:xl48g5ad]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/20931/1353441361.gif[/tn:xl48g5ad][/spoiler:xl48g5ad]
    Just some more practice...very stiff,but I like the roll :s

[spoiler:xl48g5ad][/spoiler:xl48g5ad]

signing up for another forum and decided I wanted a snazzy signature....it's rough, but i liked how it turned out. Very gelatin like.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Re: GIMP:Slime(Minecraft)

Not bad man, I like it. I think it gets a bit too shaky right before it falls back down but that doesn't really matter, it's still fun to watch.

Yeah, I was trying to keep it all sort of good shape. It's my first time animating like I did in gimp.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

Dedicated Member Faulty Cripple's Avatar

I thought it was pretty cool, you should do more.
    xbx is gud
    |Xbox GT: Faulty Cripple

[spoiler:sl8ivbvf][tn=400:sl8ivbvf]http://darkdemon.org/user-files/20931/1353441361.gif[/tn:sl8ivbvf][/spoiler:sl8ivbvf]
    Just some more practice...very stiff,but I like the roll :s

Also just a screen off the clutter of the mess it is.

user-files/20931/1353441652.png

These are actually pretty good.
    Removed* I need a sig.

Thread : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91966&p=1716340#p1716340

Since I never really tried hand drawing animations I think I can't give you some decent CC. But since you play with Pivot you'll be developing your sense of spacing/easing and pose and later on it will reflect on your hand drawing animations disconsidering the drawing skills that is other another point. I think that might be good for you rotoscop some videos out there to study some real movements and how many frames you have to draw and how draw them to reach a specific result like Kellawgs was doing but with Flash, I'm pretty sure you'll be learning good thing from it. Anyway if it just messy and somehow confusing I'm sorry :P, I'm just trying give you some advices. Good luck

Re: GIMP:Practicing consistancyish

Trying to practice some more...