Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Hey, uh, I made a thing.

[youtube:3eqz946o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpuTK2mKua8[/youtube:3eqz946o]
    It's barely decent, I guess. Especially that hammer scene, oh god.
    I think it's really meh, but I kinda got lazy and didn't do a thing for a good 2 weeks, and the deadline was a week after that so I rushed like half of it.

Also, I made like a few shorts in pivot which I will try to continue.
    [center:2swpww2u]|New Thread|Old Thread|Youtube|[/center:2swpww2u]
    [center:2swpww2u]~ Don't bother clicking the thread links for now. My animations are stored in my old computer that is put away for a bit. ~[/center:2swpww2u]

Neo

Re: Hey, uh, I made a thing.

that was pretty entertaining, I recommend trying something more!

|Pivot|YouTube|Easytoon|Flash|Animation Blog|Want some CC?

Ranks
    Spoiler:
    Intermediate: 11th November 2012

Banned

That was really nice to watch. I liked the smoke effect a lot. I really enjoyed the style of it too. How did you animate like that? It's interesting.

Also, is there any chance you might release Camelshark and Lith are Boss collab entry?

Thanks guys. Means a lot. I really enjoyed doing it. I went really lazy though, like I always do and didn't touch the half-finished project until I had a week to finish it. So, A LOT of this has been rushed and I left out a lot of potential shots and story elements that could have made this at least 50% better. Once I get a lightbox, I can start again.

To Jojishi, I animated it traditionally; Pencil and Paper, scanned them into a computer, and put the images into a program called Toki Line Test.
    Also, since it seems you have been eager to see that project ever since it was announced, I'd be glad to show you what I have done so far. I haven't touch it in a while. It also might be a tremendous let-down. But if you'd like, I could PM you the GIF, or PIVs?
    [center:2swpww2u]~ Don't bother clicking the thread links for now. My animations are stored in my old computer that is put away for a bit. ~[/center:2swpww2u]

That was just awesome, man! You really should make more like this. I loved it :>
    [center:396xmtyf]My thread|My Youtube[/center:396xmtyf]

Thank you, my good man.
    I can make more as soon as I get a lightbox, but I don't when that is. I suppose I can also make one. idunno, I'd need a transparent glass pane, a lamp, a box, and a peg bar. I'll just see if I can ask for one a little later.

Zax

I like that you made it using traditional animation. It's really well done. As Neo said, it was entertaining!

How long did it take you?
    I'm Back

Thanks, man!
    It took me about 3 months, full of on-again-off-again work. In my previous posts, I did like half of this in a week. If I had some consistency, I could have pulled off something greater. but oh wells.