Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Newbie Keli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24

    I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Sorry, I just don't do Pivot v.v

    But I do make animations in Paint.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxpKGn0 ... e=youtu.be
    [youtube:1buy4i1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxpKGn0QBQ&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:1buy4i1k]
    [center:8n4kwpj2][/center:8n4kwpj2]

  2. #2
    Enthusiast Reddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Sorry but the freestyle section is for Pivot animations only. You should post your paint animations here.

  3. #3
    Enthusiast Gradus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thank you Camel
    Posts
    2,271

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Shit son, you should get your hands into Flash, drawing in Paint it's way too painful, the animation was short but really nice

  4. #4
    Newbie Keli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchez
    Sorry but the freestyle section is for Pivot animations only. You should post your paint animations here.
    I apologize Mitchez, I'm still rather new to this particular forum. I'll request an Moderator or Administrator to move my topic, thank you for pointing that out.
    [center:8n4kwpj2][/center:8n4kwpj2]

  5. #5
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,236

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    I dont care if its its pivot flash or paint all I know is that was pretty fucking great!

    Edit:btw what was the name of that anime?

  6. #6
    I'm done. Apex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    442

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by XElite109
    I dont care if its its pivot flash or paint all I know is that was pretty fucking great!

    Edit:btw what was the name of that anime?
    It's Nichijou.

    Steam

    All aboard the Kill la Kill hype train!

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,236

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlchemistEP
    Quote Originally Posted by XElite109
    I dont care if its its pivot flash or paint all I know is that was pretty fucking great!

    Edit:btw what was the name of that anime?
    It's Nichijou.
    thanks :3

  8. #8
    Newbie Keli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Yeah, what AlchemistEP said ;D.
    I think I might consider taking up Flash in that case. Pivot is nice but I'm not a huge fan of being ranked based on my animations.
    [center:8n4kwpj2][/center:8n4kwpj2]

  9. #9
    I'm done. Apex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    442

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    You don't need to be ranked, you can make animations for the fun of it and put them in the freestyle section. :>

    Steam

    All aboard the Kill la Kill hype train!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sasha's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    317

    Re: I'm not a Pivoter, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlchemistEP
    You don't need to be ranked, you can make animations for the fun of it and put them in the freestyle section. :>
    Exactly.

    But Keli, you're probably better off using Flash anyway. You seem quite adept with your drawing skills so using Pivot would be like being a big fish swimming in a little pond.

    THANKS TO SIMBA FOR BUYING ME VIP.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •