Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

darkman1770 threads

here's just three of my animations hope you like them

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Re: darkman1770 threads

Beginnershall is only for pivot animation. Moved this to other programs section*

Hi, I have moved your thread to the section where people can post their Easytoon work. The Beginners hall is for Pivot only. If you make some Pivot animations, it's okay to make a dedicated thread for those in the Pivot section of the forum and still have this one where it is.

Thanks. :)

edit: DAMMIT SHARP WHY

thanks for the heads up guys

Nice work, just gotta work on easing, you know the speed, less pasting. You should really use the text option for your dialogue. As for the second one, needs more stability in the stick figure resizing. As for the third, the fighting looks good except I just think the figures should have elbow joints and knee joints for more interesting combat.

thanks and i will be adding joints. but i will be posting pivot as well as easytoon so glad you enjoy my animations.

The Little Frij

Quote Originally Posted by darkman1770
    Just a tip, upload the .swf file so even if people don't have Flash they can see it

About the animation, it looks pretty similar to what I tried doing when I first started animating with Flash, brought some memories back actually :P. What you need to work on is mainly keeping the figure looking similar and equal to the one before. If you watch through the animation you can see that the limbs change size a bit and the head gets slowly bigger.
    Also, you should try not redrawing every frame. If you press F6 instead of F7 it will give you a copy of the frame, try animating more with that than redrawing every frame.
    A higher FPS would also be nice, I think you may be using Flash 8 or MX (If you're using MX and you're just getting started I would recommend moving to something like Flash 8 or later, as MX is very out-dated now and if you do decide to upgrade in the future it will be difficult) you can just double click and change the FPS to higher. I would recommend 15-18 fps if you're starting out.

If you would like any help in using Flash, just hit me up on a PM and I will try and help you out, good luck

thanx

new animation flash

http://www.filz.us/CZ2

hope you guys like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast