Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: rPolarBear's Easytoons!

Thank you very much! Doing these and studying has got me very into the swing of things!
    And, I was pretty sure that you couldn't add color. Ah well. Still, EasyToon is a lovely program for getting down some basics.
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Whee, update!
    Run Cycle (1.2.14)
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Finally, update again! Studying more and getting closer little by little. As always, constructive criticism is very welcome if anyone peaks their pretty head in! Doing what I have come to love very most and it feels good seeing improvement. Run and Jump. (1.8.14)
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Banned
    good job polar nice animations pretty much your good at easytoons (btw this is eduardo and spiral is lying ) <----- (not on comments eduardo this is a proper forum and we dont want any trouble nevermind about eduardo hes just a spamm bot thats rude and annoying) <------(says you noob :P) <---- ( not on this comment eduardo remember what happened on the other website ) <--- ( oh yeah )

just disreguard eduardo good job polar really -spiral

Where did you learn to get so good?

Your post was a tiny bit confusing, Spiral. In any case, thank you!!!

Data, I've been teaching myself [along with a LOT of books I bought and the loving CC of people] for a while. My last semester was the first I'd done in college, but my college currently doesn't offer an animation major. It's a little frustrating, plus I have to wait for the fall to take a life-drawing course. Animation is just something that I WANT to do, so I sit myself down and just do it. It's hard sometimes and coming up with a skeleton was... physically easy, but sort-of like punching myself in the face mentally.
    So. Really, I just sit down and study hard and practice. Lots and lots of practice.
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Banned
    rpolarbear wish you luck on your animating career and eduardo is my alter ego means he will appear everytime i comment on this forum (this is eduardo what are you talking about ) <---- ( nothing nothing just you know normal things ) <---- (k)

Banned
    Are you able to stop with the alternate personalities? It is really annoying.

Anyways Polar, I really like your animations. I like the way you draw the figures, and something about your style makes me like them even more. Keep it up!
    rPolarBear likes this.

Banned
    i can but does anyone else complain bout it and polar best of luck for your career

I didn't know you were in art school, Polar. I took a few semesters myself. I had been animating as a hobby for years beforehand, but I definitely learned much while in school. I also learned that it was not the career choice for me, lol. But I still enjoy animating as a pastime.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain

Click the animation above to visit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12