Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: rPolarBear's Easytoons!

Red face rPolarBear's Easytoons!

rPolarBear's EasyToons!

Man... This skeleton guy has come a really long way from just yawning. It feels really good to be able to do this! The jump taught me a LOT about timing and spacing, and a little bit about squashing and stretching. Any CC is very welcome. Also feeling very good that I am doing what i've come to absolutely love and that it's slowly paying off. Studying hard!
    Previous.
    Yawn (12.31.13)
    Yawn (1.1.14)
    Yawn (1.1.14)-2
    Walk Cycle (1.1.14)
    Yawn (1.2.14)
    Run Cycle (1.2.14)
    Last edited by rPolarBear; 08 Jan 2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Update!

That looks pretty sweet! I've tried eztoons, i still do, and i have trouble keeping the lines the same length lol, if you could turn that structure reference into the finished thing that would make it look even better. Even though it's a little out of place coming from me, but the marker on the face seems to jolt between the two angles when he leans forward slightly (what?), if you look at the "face" you'll see what i mean, that doesn't change that it's still cool though the fps looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanixon View Post
    That looks pretty sweet! I've tried eztoons, i still do, and i have trouble keeping the lines the same length lol, if you could turn that structure reference into the finished thing that would make it look even better. Even though it's a little out of place coming from me, but the marker on the face seems to jolt between the two angles when he leans forward slightly (what?), if you look at the "face" you'll see what i mean, that doesn't change that it's still cool though the fps looks good to me.
    Thanks! That's definitely something I overlooked... I'll fix it right away as best I can! Though I'm not entirely sure how to flesh the guy out... I'll try my best!
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Well, update on this lazy, yawning guy!
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

One more update... I hope it isn't very bad to update so much after putting work on it. Yawn (1.1.14)-2 Update
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

The Green Boss

Wow major improvement, a lot more realistic and the timing is spot on! Good job! Maybe you can now try and add some colour, hair, eyes and a mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Wow major improvement, a lot more realistic and the timing is spot on! Good job! Maybe you can now try and add some colour, hair, eyes and a mouth?
    Thank you very much! Input from someone much better helped me an insane amount. It's hard to get improvement when working pretty much alone, I tend to get a little tunnel visioned and don't notice a lot of mistakes! But, lots of support is always very great and I thank you very much!
    I'm not sure if I can add color in EasyToon... But I'll try for the rest!
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Updated with a big personal break-through! A walk cycle!!
    Walk Cycle (1.1.14)
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Stayed up 'till about one AM this morning putting flesh and a face on this guy and cleaning him up. Still a lot more to do with him... But, nothing some hard work and elbow grease can't manage! Update! Yawning Guy Updated.
    ROYAL POLAR BEAR
    PM FOR DETAILED CC.

Banned
    These are really cool, you're very talented. I'd like to see more from you

@Juke: I'm pretty sure Easytoon doesn't do colors, or at least my version doesn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast