Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Old Newbie

Release's Craftmanship

Dedicated Member
    i like the first one and the 6th one the most there pretty nice though, the nelly furtado one is like... kinda messed up :P (if that is nelly furtado >_>)

Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X
    i like the first one and the 6th one the most there pretty nice though, the nelly furtado one is like... kinda messed up :P (if that is nelly furtado >_>)
    Haha. That is Kate Beckinsale, is the visibility of the text too low for ya wink*)

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Wow, i like them. You have a good style. And most of the renders are blended nicely. I especially liked you blue sprite one. The text was great. Could hardly read it but it looked fantastically blended.
    Good job.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

The 4th, 6th and blue sprite tags are your best out of that lot, but overall they're kinda bland. Nothing especially striking about any of them, but that seems to be your general style, which you pull off fairly nicely. So yeah, thumbs up and keep making more of this stuff. : )
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Old Newbie
    Bump. The Release would appreciate some more comments, please goddammit. I was trying to be funny there, just so you know.

Baha: 3 is about as many as you'll get. Photoshop isn't as popular on an animation forum as it would be on a Photoshop forum.