Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael's Art.

Michael's Art.

I am new to the art section, considering I have only had Photoshop for about four days. Even so, I have been trying really hard to make some good artwork to share here. So, here it is:
    I made this with a little help from Baha:

In the next two I used the same render twice because I didn't know if I liked the first one.

First one:

Second:

Another I made (screwing around with random filters ):

(Newest) My first sig using c4d's:

That is all the artwork I feel is post-worthy. I know I seriously suck at Photoshop, but hey, everyone sucked at some point, right? Please leave a comment if you view, I really have fun with this.

(Also, I was wondering if maybe someone who is experienced with PS might take me under their wing. You know, like, adopting a noob. )

<3 Michael
    The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

click "cheese" for my thread^^

Enthusiast

Nice sigs, but the last one is the best. It turned out super duper good for you only having PS for less than a week. The glow on the text worked well with the glow/glare from the body good job.

Art courtesy?

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Nice stuff. You definately have more. Good stuff, especially for a beginner. Keep it up.
    I'm gay.

Here is another I made:

I had a lot of fun with this one. It involved about an hour and a half of screwing around with random crap. I like the outcome though.
    The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Enthusiast

Very nice again, I can tell you'll be good at PS. The only things I don't like are the bars at the top and bottom. Other than that good work and effects.

[add me @ jjknox@gmail.com]

Those are nice artworks. I liked the second Hitman-picture better than the first. :P

Pretty cool, but there's not much happenign in the background in terms of effects, except maybe those white circles. >.> You should distort them a bit. Apparently they're "whored enough as it is". :P The text is too washed out, I don't think you should've blurred it. Still, massive improvement, I think.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast
    man, you're really good for someone that ha sonly had PS for a week.

-SilverMercury(agfx)

Here's an update:

I finally plan on making use of some c4d renders in my stuff from now on. This one was made from a lot of different c4d's. My absolute favorite. I'm proud of it . I'll just sit here and smile until someone comes to rain on my parade.

KTU
    Dedicated Member
    Your newest one is definitely your best. It's a little dark, but It's a nice blend of colors. I love the text. Keep it up.
    [center:36nrfcqg][/center:36nrfcqg]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast