Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Newbie

ghost hunter's crap.......very high level!

hello!
    this is my thread/

sig's:

new

old:

very old:

designs:
    http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9869/ddgn3.png
    http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2610/5227tl7.png ]

pay etention:
    im' not from usa or ingland or any other inglish cuntry
    because of that my inglish is so bad...sorry.
    i dont understand half of the words you saying.....so cut out the sleng!
    i coming erom israel and that is the sig style in there...
    i look on yourt sigs and they are very differnt!!
    so:
    do not write in sleng
    and try to understand my style allright?

I agree with you.
    They are cool and they look great.
    My personal favourite is hummer sig.
    By:RebelYay first post!!
    "That's how I party, that's how I party.."

There ok, I hate brushes as a rule if you rely on them, i don't like the colours in any of them. stop and take a few tuts wich don't involve brushes.

art courtesey please.

arg, this colorsceme sucks on this layout.

A lot of those melt my eyes, and there's no skill in using brushes, but I still love the intensity of them all. They're all complicated and stuff. A lot more interesting than the usual stuff. : )
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Dedicated Member
    you sound like a jerk saying very high level.
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

Enthusiast
    Lol i didn't want to be the one to say it ta cr
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon

Sephy, your one sick fuck. But I cant help but laugh.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

You guys need to learn something. There's a difference between ignorance and arrogance. It's obvious he's never been to a community where people are better than him at photoshop, so there's no need to insult him for saying what he thinks is true. I'm sure if he saw tons of awesome signatures made by other artists, he wouldn't consider himself high level.

Anyway, good work so far. You seem to realize what elements make up a sig and how to make them generally look appealing. I'd advise you to start broadening your horizons, and start working with tools other than downloaded brushes. Just look around for tutorials as a start.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You guys need to learn something. There's a difference between ignorance and arrogance. It's obvious he's never been to a community where people are better than him at photoshop, so there's no need to insult him for saying what he thinks is true. I'm sure if he saw tons of awesome signatures made by other artists, he wouldn't consider himself high level.

Anyway, good work so far. You seem to realize what elements make up a sig and how to make them generally look appealing. I'd advise you to start broadening your horizons, and start working with tools other than downloaded brushes. Just look around for tutorials as a start.
    dont treat me like im some inconsiderate ass hole. even if i never came to a community like this and i thought i owned i would say "im kick ass" this isnt to much different from the real world and in the real world you shouldnt do that either
    [center:25f4ji2c][/center:25f4ji2c]

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xxcrxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt

dont treat me like im some inconsiderate ass hole. even if i never came to a community like this and i thought i owned i would say "im kick ass" this isnt to much different from the real world and in the real world you shouldnt do that either
    I can't quite understand what you meant by that, but I'll make my point with an example.

Lets say I live in a community of lepers. All of them have horrible skin deformations that makes them really bad at soccer. I spend 10 years living with them and playing soccer. I always win. I'm 100 times better than anyone else there. But in reality, I suck at soccer compared to people who aren't disabled. Then, I take a vacation and go to lets say, England. A guy asks me if I'm good at soccer. Of course I'm going to say yes. Compared to my past competition, I was good. However, according to his standards I'm not good.

Or you could just put it this way, the guy was ignorant. Look up the definition. And by the way, you take everything too serious. I never insulted you, I just asked for you to give him a break. So don't give me the "You're so mean" treatment. And the internet isn't real life.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Yeah. Like long before all the other artists came, there were only a few really great PS artists.

Matt
    Coopm
    Xinq
    SP
    Me

Now we weren't as good as we are now, but as we got better and DD got bigger, a lot more people started coming and posting in the art gallery. If I remember correctly, the Art Gallery used to get half the posts it gets in it now.

Few things. Brushes aren't that good, but don't know about Bahas comment as he used brushes for 75% of his PS experience. If you made the text in all those signatures, than the text is just great for the type of style signatures they are. Your pretty good, but theres still a lot of room for improvement.
    [center:spejwvlf][/center:spejwvlf]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast