Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

freemans art thread ...first flash art

My first flash art

bad

Cope 2 sig

shaun of the dead

san andreas

final fantasy

zelda

halo

???

:C I don't know what it is. Too blurry or something. Tutorials get!
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    Tutorials get!
    for sure man ill try to look for one

he is right, the sig is all bluury and i cant tell what the hell is going on in it, it looks like a dragon head with a bg of really bright yellows and oranges and reds which are soo bright that they drawn attention away from the render which is bad seeming as the render is the main thing in a sig (or atleast it is meant to be)
    the graphics themselves are good but the sig isnt really because of the way you have put hem together.
    art courtesy?
    Nanuak
    I thank all who i use thier renders in the knowledge that without them, i wouldn't get very far
    Couresy?{Link in this}

Enthusiast
    update with new sig its good to me but its a little too bright and ive been trying tuts all day but i really dont know my way around gimp

A tip for using the Soft Glow filter (or something like that) is Apply the image(Edit>Copy Visible, make a new layer and paste) and then apply the filter, and turn the opacity down to something around Fifty percent, it will make the signature less flushed out.

The new one, it's okay, better than the first.
    Doesn't have that much of an effect, and the background is really plain, but keep working on them, you'll get the hang of it in a few weeks.
    [center:161o6f51]LET'S BREAK OUT THE SHOTGUNS WE'RE GOING TO TOWN![/center:161o6f51]
    [center:161o6f51][/center:161o6f51]

Enthusiast
    thatnx Fry i appreciate the help ill try that when i use softglow again..

You killed the render with that shiny light. :P In future, don't use so much stuff on the render. You should sharpen the render, looks blurry. The effects are alright, but they're just random splatters of white. Not very imaginative. The text stands out way too much too. If you want to fix the text, apply an anti-aliasing style to it like smooth or strong, then turn down the opacity or change it to a darker colour. I'm not actually sure if GIMP has those anti-aliasing options though. >.> And, that tiny bit of colour on the render should be grayscale. If you're going to do a sig with so little colour, you may as well make it black or white. Either have it colourful or grayscale. :P Keep practicing and taking tutorials.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baha
    You killed the render with that shiny light. :P In future, don't use so much stuff on the render. You should sharpen the render, looks blurry. The effects are alright, but they're just random splatters of white. Not very imaginative. The text stands out way too much too. If you want to fix the text, apply an anti-aliasing style to it like smooth or strong, then turn down the opacity or change it to a darker colour. I'm not actually sure if GIMP has those anti-aliasing options though. >.> And, that tiny bit of colour on the render should be grayscale. If you're going to do a sig with so little colour, you may as well make it black or white. Either have it colourful or grayscale. :P Keep practicing and taking tutorials.
    wow...lol...i dont know wat u said confused_) .. but the render is blurry because i stretched it out ...i try tuts but i dont know wat the hell to do or how to do it

uh-oh 666 post :_)

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    and a tip. Use huge renders or huge stocks. These are better quality.And to resize, hold shift, so that it keeps its proper proportions.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast