Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SD's art crap- Brave new America (new art)

Yey, just finished my first sig, made with vectors and some very basic brushing in Fireworks. Thanks to Coop with judging my stuff and giving me a push in the right direction.
    Keep in mind when replying: I'm doing this with FIREWORKS and therefore don't have as many resources to use as Photoshop; this thing took me probably 10 hours. Stupid layering and limits of that program, it's a severe bog to working on things.

Firstie:

Comments and tips appreciated, I need them )

My Own Little World...I call it "Oblizxc".
    crazy! =D 10/10
    "Because I'm don't get paid!"

Jon
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Insane, such is life.

good stuff
    In memory of Shane and Sarah

Enthusiast
    its cool i really like it but it seems sorta flat. you did a good job of adding the gradietns in on the circlie things bbut the arrows seem just to plain. also its sorta empty you could add some more stuff in but not to much to be clusterd. i really dont no the limitaions of fie works but i imagine that sig was hard. That would be a very good for P/S let alome fire fire works good job i hope to see more )

Enthusiast

-

Very very good vector signature.Hope to see some more.

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Thats really damn nice, it's just a little heavy on the right side with the more vector shapes and text.
    Really good first sig all the same.
    8/10

My Gallery
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut on MSN
    FUKN MEGA TURBO DAYCENT

As it turns out, I had the definition of "Hubris" completely wrong. Thought it was referring to ice floes, I thought it looked like that.

So, um, yes.

Updated:

Enthusiast
    I see you added more depth to the arrows. And more circles, thats cool. But i think there should be som kind of navy blue gradient in the back ground fading to light blue. But its sweet how it is. 9/10 BIOTCH. [/KnowsNothingAboutSignatureMaking]
    [quote:ac0f3bd038="SA"]You should be banned because you never act like your name. Not once have you brightened up my day on the forums <: (
    And you're not a mister : O[/quote:ac0f3bd038]
    =(

Dedicated Member
    I like it, it's... Simple, in a way. But then again it's got alot of action too. I like it alot, it seems different then what I usualy see in signitures. I can't decide an exact rating for it, but if I do come up with one, I'll edit this post.
    Signature

New. Made in 20 minutes. Credit to http://eigelb.at/ for the java applet used to make the image.

Not especially original, but it looks alright.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast