Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Sauron's Art

Sauron's Art

I'll start my gallery with an avatar evilryan asked me to make for him but expect more on here soon, well here it is:

Enthusiast

-

The second one is the best but the others are kinda dumb and I really think you can do better :]) If you need any tutorials check out the Photoshop Tutorials section or perhaps you dont need tutorials and Im just being helpful )

Well, I most probably will get banned for saying a lot of shit to Smashdood over MSN because the dear behated admins at darkdemon.org will not change my name which would probably take about 10 seconds or so but heh.

Fresh Newbie
    The lens flare is a little obvious, so its not too great. Your current sig is pretty nice though.

Dedicated Member
    Your sig is nice, but I can't eally give you any credit for the thing you posted, all you did was a lens-flare.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BFIGHTER
    The lens flare is a little obvious, so its not too great. Your current sig is pretty nice though.
    Why does it matter if it's obvious?
    I didn't like it that much, but because the low of the quality kind of ruined it. And once again, my favorite photoshop quote, because it seems people are judging it because of the lens flare. It's not what you did to make it look good, it's the final result that matters.
    Signature

Cool, I like the lens flare....sue me! I dare ya'!
    Good job.