Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast PivAd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edf0f5
    Posts
    3,546

    Photoshop : Black Lion and New Green Wallpaper

    New wallpaper for my laptop
    [tn=600:8uljtgdj]http://yourimg.in/i/qfp4kvw2.png[/tn:8uljtgdj]

    Black Lion


    [spoiler:8uljtgdj][tn=650:8uljtgdj]http://yourimg.in/i/g611p5.png[/tn:8uljtgdj]
    [tn=650:8uljtgdj]http://yourimg.in/i/uv257u.png[/tn:8uljtgdj]
    [tn=650:8uljtgdj]http://yourimg.in/i/rldd88.png[/tn:8uljtgdj]
    [tn=650:8uljtgdj]http://yourimg.in/i/e5553y.png[/tn:8uljtgdj][/spoiler:8uljtgdj]

  2. #2
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The 1000+ post club
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: My best works in Photoshop D:

    Theyre okay, the colors dont blend well, like the colors dont match at all....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast PivAd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edf0f5
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: My best works in Photoshop D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainblade
    Theyre okay, the colors dont blend well, like the colors dont match at all....
    Can you point out which ones that don't blend? So that I can learn from my mistakes.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The 1000+ post club
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: My best works in Photoshop D:

    All of them, exept the pink dice one, like find a photoshop mentor, ask wow or falcon, beacuse ya know how you want clothes to match and look good?
    Same with sigs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

  5. #5
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jinja makez me horny yalol
    Posts
    4,058

    Re: My best works in Photoshop D:

    Better renders, and tutorials.

    I must stress, TUTORIALS.

    The help out so fucking much.
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

    [/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]

  6. #6
    Fanatic Enthusiast PivAd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edf0f5
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: My best works in Photoshop D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainblade
    All of them, exept the pink dice one, like find a photoshop mentor, ask wow or falcon, beacuse ya know how you want clothes to match and look good?
    Same with sigs
    Ok, wait I'll update with something And you can see if the colors match or not.


    BUMPS


    @Noobgai
    What do you mean?

  7. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The 1000+ post club
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: Photoshop : Gir

    Yeah the gir ones OKAY, use effects and try using abstarct renders, look at mine, issnt it cool?
    Falcon made it for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytan
    D:
    you got to joint with chain?
    lucky.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1268074266.gif[/img]
    jOiN tHe sAw c0lLab! ^^

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast PivAd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edf0f5
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Photoshop : Gir

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainblade
    Yeah the gir ones OKAY, use effects and try using abstarct renders, look at mine, issnt it cool?
    Falcon made it for me
    I doubt he will mentor me. And yeah, it is cool

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jinja makez me horny yalol
    Posts
    4,058

    Re: My best works in Photoshop D:

    Quote Originally Posted by |PivAd|
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainblade
    All of them, exept the pink dice one, like find a photoshop mentor, ask wow or falcon, beacuse ya know how you want clothes to match and look good?
    Same with sigs
    Ok, wait I'll update with something And you can see if the colors match or not.


    BUMPS


    @Noobgai
    What do you mean?
    Go to www.deviantart.com and search Photoshop tutorial.
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

    [/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast PivAd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edf0f5
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: My best works in Photoshop D:

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobgai
    Quote Originally Posted by |PivAd|
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainblade
    All of them, exept the pink dice one, like find a photoshop mentor, ask wow or falcon, beacuse ya know how you want clothes to match and look good?
    Same with sigs
    Ok, wait I'll update with something And you can see if the colors match or not.


    BUMPS


    @Noobgai
    What do you mean?
    Go to http://www.deviantart.com and search Photoshop tutorial.
    Thanks


 
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •