Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: New Start

Enthusiast

New Start

I gave GIMP another shot.

Made out of boredom. Used mousepad.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1252680711.png[/img]

Started off with something simple.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1252227860.png[/img]

Advice?
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

Re: New Start

Sharpen the focal point, don't blur it so much, cause it looks horrible. I'm not too familiar with GIMP to be honest. I use PS. But iguess i can still give you some advice. Add a few more details/effects, cause it's way to simple. What you did is use a radial gradient, put those brushes on the left, slap a render in there, and add text/borders.
    Maybe try ps lol
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Enthusiast

He didn't use a radial. But uhh, yeah, get a more detailed render too start, anime sigs are very.. simple.

Raf

Quote Originally Posted by Hectik
    He didn't use a radial. But uhh, yeah, get a more detailed render too start, anime sigs are very.. simple.
    lolno the render doesnt matters much, any render looks good, you just have to know how to use it. also work on averything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectik
    lolno the render doesnt matters much, any render looks good, you just have to know how to use it. also work on averything.
    that's why i love raf

anyway work on everything and try using different colors instead of just shades of one color

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Enthusiast

Alright, thanks guys. I'll try to get a better render, and make the next one less simple.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

Enthusiast

Bump.

[img]http://**********.com/img/1252680711.png[/img]
    Made out of boredom. Used mousepad.