Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Lock Please.

Lock Please.

Please lock. (:
    [center:g1tltmym]

XBL:[spoiler:g1tltmym][/spoiler:g1tltmym][/center:g1tltmym]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Heather's Paint.NET Thread

Yo, nice shizzle. I can't really comment on them one at a time, but I can just say some stuff overall. What you need to do is stop just doing c4d, render, text, some effects. This-
    Is what you need to do more. That looked really cool. Its got nice colours, goes well and just generally looks great. Don't be afraid to mess around with different tools in Paint.NET, there's always ctrl+z! Like, I'm not discouraging c4d, render, text etc but it's just better to sometimes take a break from that and just go wild, and be truly creative. To get more effects and the like, go and look here- click.
    Those are 'plugins'. These, when you install them, give you extra effects. To install them, do this-
    If it's a .dll, put it in this folder... Computer > C: drive > Program Files > Paint.NET > Effects
    If it's a .zip, extract it, then put the folder in... Computer > C: drive > Program Files > Paint.NET > Effects
    Yeah. By the way, I just wanted to say that the butterfly one was really good, and ofcourse so was the splatter one. Keep it up, and I hope to see more creativeness from you soon!
    [center:276dk9et]:I[/center:276dk9et]

Re: Heather's Paint.NET Thread

Thanks for the comment.
    [center:g1tltmym]

XBL:[spoiler:g1tltmym][/spoiler:g1tltmym][/center:g1tltmym]